Central CA vacation -- looking for poolrooms

blah blah

Shoebat
It's a shame to see both Modesto and Fairfield mentioned but not Sacramento:

Jointed Cue Billiards
Hard Times

Sounds like the OP is doing a coastal thing, though, so these cities may not matter.

fwiw- I went to that Pismo room last Fall. Very sad. They didn't quite have duct tape holding the cloth to the rails- but almost.

nfty9er

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Invitation

I'll be all over the state for two weeks... Sequoia/King's Canyon, Monterrey, Morro Bay, Ventura. Found promising rooms in Pismo Beach and Gilroy. Any other suggestions? Well maintained "players's rooms" with big tables preferred but open to what may be out there.

Thanks in advance for your time.

If your going to Monterey, might as well come 40 miles north to Capitola.
Fast Eddy's Billiards. If you want to just practice I will cover the tab. Any gambling then you got to put up. lol. You can get a game here for as little as you want and probably as much. We don't hustle. We are down to a select few players the past few years as I am sure you can understand.
Easy St. in Monterey is nice but the owner is not. But who cares if your playing. We get a few guys drive up from Monterey for our Monday 9 bal WorldPPA tournament.
Go to fasteddysbilliards.com for all the info and a map.
Thanks
Dick Cady, proprietor

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear the room in Visalia is gone. It was a big room and had good equipment. Still, it didn't look like they attracted many of customers. Too bad.

In Fresno, I usually go to The Rack, but I understand the room to go to now is the one further north on Blackstone Avenue (don't remember the name). I might have been there before, if it was the old Blackstone Billiards near Sierra Avenue. They had a nice setup the way I remember it.

Yeah Blackstone was a great room in the late 80's, and in Clovis Bob Beb, Rebco Tables had a grab room with a 10' box in it. I think that room is long gone, seems most rooms are gone,