The Lizzard

Harold Smith

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Only that the last time I saw him in Houston about 6 years ago he shot lights out. If you are looking for a money game with him, becareful what you wish for.--Smitty

BarneyCalip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Going to play him Tomorrow

I just finished reading his book, "Through the eyes of the Lizard".
Yes, his One Pocket is strong.

Going to bring Bonnie Lou, heard his weakness is Women.
Just like Keith..........grin.....

nfty9er

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He is around

Steve has spent the last 3 weeks in Capitola, Ca. getting in stroke(maybe). He is about to head on the road again this weekend. But I wouldn't hold my breath, he likes it in Santa Cruz County, Ca.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
got more moves than Jim Morrison, although Morrison did 8 and out in seconds on numerous occasions

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Steve is the "sample example" of courage, heart and that "miracles do happen".

What can you tell me about Steven James Smith aka the Lizzard.

He's an awesome guy! He stopped one night to help someone that was having car trouble and was hit by an 18 Wheel Semi that put him into critical condition, some thought he wouldn't ever walk (or live) again in any normal manner.

He not only pulled through, he retained a high level of performance again, although he rarely plays anymore, he wrote a book and is retired with a settlement from his accident.

Steve is the "sample example" of courage, heart and that "miracles do happen".

His Game has been many's Teacher

tenball007

Registered
Thanks a lot for the polite comment C.J. I know liz quite well.The boy is always out there somewhere honing his craft .He does not care much for the lime light. I do know his first phone call and body movement in Parkland hospital after he pulled those guys from a burning car was to a book maker.He still enjoys a game of billiards !