AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Like new - Grenadillo and birdseye maple Kelly Peterson (MVP) J/B - SOLD

Weight 18.1 - 18.9
joint Pins 3/8x10 modified
Tip 13 mm White Diamond

For your consideration is a true custom made jump / break cue in like new condition - ($75 below retail). This cue was made by Kelly Peterson, owner of MVP Cues. It is one of a kind. I bought it from Kelly and used it a for a couple of weeks. Then I decided to buy another one of his jump / break cues, that he had just finished, which matched my main shooting cue a little better. That is why I am selling this one. It is a very solid hitting cue. It breaks extremely well and it jumps better than any other jump cue that I have tried. If you haven't tried one of his cues, Kelly's work is top notch. Not only is the workmanship outstanding, but he uses beautiful woods that are not usually found in cues anywhere near this price. This particular cue is made of grenadillo for the butt end, with a highly figured birdseye maple forearm, and a maple shaft. The maple shaft has straight grain with an Ivorine IV ferrule and 13 mm White Diamond tip. The joint is half size stainless steel with a modified 3/8 x 10 aluminum pin. The second joint, at the butt end, is a quick release 3/8 x 10 modified aluminum pin. The weight of the cue is adjustable between 18 .1 and 18.9 oz. Paypal Only - Fees included. Shipping is free via USPS to the lower 48 only. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_4598.jpg
    IMG_4598.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_4605.jpg
    IMG_4605.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_4589.jpg
    IMG_4589.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_4586.jpg
    IMG_4586.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_4590.jpg
    IMG_4590.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:

mfrisbie

Registered
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sold

This cues spec's are exactly what I'm looking for. Is this still available? If so let's do this. I've only used paypal 1 other time so I'm a bit rusty on how to complete the transaction. If you would like to discuss over the phone my # is 415-235-6593. If you think texting works best that's fine. I'm running around doing errands today and can respond quickly.