Deletion of "John Schmidt Performance Enhancing Video" thread

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
Dude, quit with the back-pedal. You damn well know you used the word "juicing" in your previous thread to mean anyone -- and especially John Schmidt -- using 5-hour energy drinks, and even used the phrase "that's not Olympic behavior." I had to correct you on that, with a link showing that just about any form of caffeine, including coffee, caffeinated drinks (soda, pop), energy drinks (<- did you notice that one?), and caffeinated gum, are supported in the Olympics since 2004:

So stop back-pedaling.

-Sean

I made a big reply post to you and I'm not sure you saw it. Look for a PM from me.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Dude, quit with the back-pedal. You damn well know you used the word "juicing" in your previous thread to mean anyone -- and especially John Schmidt -- using 5-hour energy drinks, and even used the phrase "that's not Olympic behavior." I had to correct you on that, with a link showing that just about any form of caffeine, including coffee, caffeinated drinks (soda, pop), energy drinks (<- did you notice that one?), and caffeinated gum, are supported in the Olympics since 2004:

https://menshealth.com/health/a19537652/caffeine-and-olympics/

So stop back-pedaling.

-Sean

I'm just giggling about how this has brought you back, at least for time :p

It's rather welcome, of course

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
Really. Your an Instructor?

Could you imagine dealing with this crayfish, in a pool hall?

Tony,
Really, Crayfish.. I'm going to vent.

<snipped that>

Tony,

Your sig shows you are a PBIA Instructor.
Your code of ethics can be found at
http://playbetterbilliards.com/instruct/pbia-code-of-conduct/
I can't believe disparaging remarks and false statements is limited to your organization but you are using the brand and that might lead someone to think your attack on my credibility as usage without asking.

How about you act like an instructor?

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
Yeah and his wasn’t even that good. The basic premise had promise, with what’s been going on here lately, but he played it poorly.
...word.

Yo, not over. developing well and made up my mind on the next shot. It will be a push out. The base concept is very very sound and the rest, well is going to depend on the billiards community...

I'm talking to much...

Let's see how the push out goes.

Rimfirejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tony,

<snipped that>

Tony,

I can't believe disparaging remarks and false statements is limited to your organization but you are using the brand and that might lead someone to think your attack on my credibility as usage without asking.

Righteous much?

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
I don't suffer fools.

Especially when they attack people I know.

If you feel I violated the code of conduct in my replies to this thread about YOUR activity contact the PBIA.

303.243.5070 x23

Edit -- There are no guidelines regarding how I need to conduct myself when faced with trolling boorish behavior.

PBIA Instructor Code of Conduct

This is the standard by which all PBIA instructors provide services to students and commit to continuous improvement.

My primary obligation is to help my students improve their playing skills and gain a greater understanding of the game.
My instruction techniques will incorporate effective, positive teaching techniques.
I will conduct my instruction in accordance with my level of certification and/or my knowledge and ability.
I will maintain high professional standards in all aspects of instruction.
To ensure that instructional behavior is not misunderstood, situations that require some physical guidance properly position a student’s body will be preceded by a full explanation and a request for permission.
I will continuously strive to advance my instructional skills training materials.
I will refrain from making disparaging remarks and false statements about fellow PBIA Instructors, their published work, the staff supporting the program or the program in general.
I will contribute to the development and success of the PBIA.
I will seek the permission of the BCA, the organizing body of the PBIA, prior to using the PBIA logo/brand for any commercial or promotional purposes that would lead the general public to believe the PBIA is endorsing or supporting the effort being undertaken by the PBIA Instructor.

Tony,

<snipped that>

Tony,

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would you please enlighten me as to what you think my or their motivate are?

it dosn't. Kinda like Lilacs.. But not...

But Seriously what have "they" been doing that has you so up in arms?

Pool time!

Your motivation? Probably disappointment about what could have been but never was.

You feel the desire to elicit emotional reaction from others but lack the skill/ tact to do so in a positive manner.

You're a poo fly.

Last edited:

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
Your motivation? Probably disappointment about what could have been but never was.

You feel the desire to elicit emotional reaction from others but lack the skill/ tact to do so in a positive manner.

You're a poo fly.

LOll. oh that made me laugh.. I might even use that line if it's ok?

LOl. I really like it.

ok.. mine first

I would like to see how much my game can enlarge the game in the United States. Which if successful I'm expecting a larger group of people more then just players to attract attention to the game and make it more profitable for products, services and advertisers which in my opinion will help with my second motivation. I want to see billiards in the Olympics.

I would suggest a 14.1 high run event specifically. It would be nice to avoid any drama connected to doping scandals but hey, what's another pool player hustle story/scam but a good reason to ensure the best players/athletes WIN and are remembered though time legitimately.

> disappointment about what could have been but never was.

No. In fact what I want to do could of never been done in the past. Well not as easy.. New Ideas and a change of perspective on things will fill your halls, sell products and services and create more public love for the game. It will also annoy the heck out of me if randoms stat using my table all day. But I can live with that.

< You feel the desire to elicit emotional reaction but lack the skill/ tact to do so in a positive manner.

No. Not at all and the fact that many respond with an emotional response only makes things harder especially when they have been doing it all their lives and are allowed to get away with it.

And to be clear. I'm not one to stand by and watch someone get attacked online or off. I'm that guy that has run into fires, Has taken it in the ... I can't say that here,. so that others could have a better life. That's just me.

In the experience box is spending a lot of time work with "males" that I just want to punch in the face. But I stay positive. I'm also very protective of females. Very Protective and Very tired of hearing males run there mouth. Which is why the leagues are just a side effect of my plan. I really have no interest in them. good news is my plan allows them to do whatever they want and one league would shine a little better then others maybe.. IDK.. They are just going to be fat bottom feeders. Kinda ironic lol

So I answered your question.. how about you answer mine?

Don't make me come over there land on your food!
(Joke people)

JC

Coos Cues
LOll. oh that made me laugh.. I might even use that line if it's ok?

LOl. I really like it.

ok.. mine first

I would like to see how much my game can enlarge the game in the United States. Which if successful I'm expecting a larger group of people more then just players to attract attention to the game and make it more profitable for products, services and advertisers which in my opinion will help with my second motivation. I want to see billiards in the Olympics.

I would suggest a 14.1 high run event specifically. It would be nice to avoid any drama connected to doping scandals but hey, what's another pool player hustle story/scam but a good reason to ensure the best players/athletes WIN and are remembered though time legitimately.

> disappointment about what could have been but never was.

No. In fact what I want to do could of never been done in the past. Well not as easy.. New Ideas and a change of perspective on things will fill your halls, sell products and services and create more public love for the game. It will also annoy the heck out of me if randoms stat using my table all day. But I can live with that.

< You feel the desire to elicit emotional reaction but lack the skill/ tact to do so in a positive manner.

No. Not at all and the fact that many respond with an emotional response only makes things harder especially when they have been doing it all their lives and are allowed to get away with it.

And to be clear. I'm not one to stand by and watch someone get attacked online or off. I'm that guy that has run into fires, Has taken it in the ... I can't say that here,. so that others could have a better life. That's just me.

In the experience box is spending a lot of time work with "males" that I just want to punch in the face. But I stay positive. I'm also very protective of females. Very Protective and Very tired of hearing males run there mouth. Which is why the leagues are just a side effect of my plan. I really have no interest in them. good news is my plan allows them to do whatever they want and one league would shine a little better then others maybe.. IDK.. They are just going to be fat bottom feeders. Kinda ironic lol

So I answered your question.. how about you answer mine?

Don't make me come over there land on your food!
(Joke people)

Do the women you protect reward you with booty?:thumbup2:

JC

david-hogg.jpg

Last edited:

erhino41

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey lay off him guys he has something to sell, um... I mean a plan to grow pool for the good of all mankind.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
did an energy drink take a shot? Do we know what Mosconi was drinking? Who cares? Stop trying to denigrate this accomplishment.

Unbelievable sometimes how much hate there is in the world.

Grilled Cheese

p.i.i.t.h.
Silver Member
Good.

That thread was cancer upon the game.

It was also an embarrassment to pool, this forum and to humanity as a whole.

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
Hi

If it doesnt involve glue, it will never work. :thumbup:

It involves lot's of glue!

Table glue and Tip Glue could become scarce...

> Righteous much?
If your wondering if I'm free on Sunday to shoot some stick then the answer is yes.

Otherwise, who me?

> Rude PBIA Instructor
Bla Bla don't care. Act your age.

> Hey lay off him guys he has something to sell, um... I mean a plan to grow pool for the good of all mankind.

Actually I canceled my billiards map project several months ago for lack of support and I didn't want to pay for a big labor of love.

BarboxRules.com isn't really intended to be an income site but there are eBay links on there but honestly I'm not expecting anything due to the numbers.

I have no intrest in reselling products and places like PoolDawg and Neilson are doing a great job and better then I could do.

I do have 1 product in the prototype stage and sure it could be sold but I really just want it myself anyways and high production manufacturing could be difficult. Again another labor of love thing.

I do provide web development and hosting solutions. Again no money here and super tiny niche market of people that don't google much less have an internet presence worth a crap and don't care. I am going to build a free presence when I find a hall that fits my requirements so I can do a test. I could do internet presence management but so could other people. I don't mean some kid or the wife to do it. sigh...

Oh doing a web directory with the data I've stored and getting more here. eh.. no money, lot's of work, and no sense in doing it unless I want to enhance my personal research capabilities for billiards.

> Stop trying to denigrate this accomplishment.

Tell me why it is that I should condone someone making a mockery of the game?

You know as soon as the video comes out that someone is going to speed it up and make a 5 hour energy joke out of it. It would actually help my plans but it is embarrassing for pool. (I don't make videos btw)

I'm going to get back to my Alex Higgins research and later I'll be eating a Grilled Cheese.

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
There's a measurable likelihood you an balls are the same person...continuing to jerk us around.

Please do not confuse me with the man behind the curtain. I am the all powerful wizard of ... oh never mind.. I'm now a paid account and I thought I was all along. why are silvers posting anyways?

Alter Egos can be found by the forum administrator installing and using

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=107566

Takes a couple minutes and detection is on. Pass it on.

So the problem you all have is nothing.. no troll problems and your just paranoid?

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Please do not confuse me with the man behind the curtain. I am the all powerful wizard of ... oh never mind.. I'm now a paid account and I thought I was all along. why are silvers posting anyways?

Alter Egos can be found by the forum administrator installing and using

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=107566

Takes a couple minutes and detection is on. Pass it on.

So the problem you all have is nothing.. no troll problems and your just paranoid?

Forum admins have been doing that for many, many years. Some clever individuals come up with ways around that at surface level, but are eventually found out.

Regular forum posters here are used to it, and we may as well get some chuckles when it becomes (apparently) obvious. We've been playing "spot the troll" for a long time...whether you are a contestant or not remains to be seen. Tho many are prolific and spout some rather contentious points of view. Thus, you meet the initial criteria.

Have fun. You've paid for a membership, that a cool thing, supporting the site.

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Going in circles?

https://menshealth.com/health/a19537652/caffeine-and-olympics/

So stop back-pedaling.

-Sean
I made a big reply post to you and I'm not sure you saw it. Look for a PM from me.

I was on the road yesterday and much of today, so I just now saw it. Your PM to me was merely a copy of your reply post on that thread that got deleted -- the reply post of which I saw, btw -- so I'm not sure why you're resending it to me. You didn't adequately address the points I brought up -- mainly, the triviality of your claim that caffeine drinks are somehow "juicing" (and yes, you made that assertion directly with a "that's not Olympic behavior" capper -- there are no innuendos or misunderstandings here whatsoever).

So you seem to be going around in circles -- first, a charge of "juicing" against John Schmidt which you were resoundingly rebuffed on in your original (now-deleted) thread. Then, in that same now-deleted thread, you replied with a link that defines "juicing" -- which was very specific about "juicing" being anabolic steroids -- therefore being very obvious that you were back-pedaling. Now, you've PM'ed me a copy of a reply post in that now-deleted thread where you danced around the charges I pointed out.

I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve here. To be perfectly clear, love-Mosconi-and-dislike-Schmidt or not, accusing John of "juicing," or putting energy and vitamin B12 booster drinks in the same class as anabolic steroids, HGH, Creatine, or any of the other performance-boosting chemicals that athletes are getting busted on in blood and urine tests, is an absolute RIDICULOUS assertion. Full stop.

Thank you, though, for purchasing a membership here. At least that shows you're not a single-digit/teens postcount troll here merely to stir the sh*t and be gone the next day or week.

-Sean

Last edited: