Transgender's in Women's Pool League

Should Transgenders Be Allowed to Shoot Pool Against Biological Women?

• Total voters

Kali8675

Registered
Men Minds vs Women Minds

I have read a lot of replies stating that the difference between men and women in pool doesn't exist.

I would like to share the following YouTube videos for your entertainment by the first link:

https://binged.it/378UOBI : Mark Gungor ~ Ram and Multi-Tasking. Also see Mark's full video here: (it is a bit long but very funny): https://binged.it/2qY5PW1

Then please view Dr. Helen Waite as she explains what is happening in World Olympics right now. (IOC) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc4EV_J1fCY

Someone quoted: As for men playing with men and women with women,
ACS follows WPA rules which by the WPA constitution
states in section 4.10 that they will prescribe and
adopt rules that do not conflict with the IOC as
published in the Olympic charter.

There are many, many more scientific videos proving that Men and Women"s brains do differ and as quoted above, (which I have to say I do not know if it is true...not saying that it isn't) The IOC governs the WPA's rules which ACS follows.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I have read a lot of replies stating that the difference between men and women in pool doesn't exist.

I would like to share the following YouTube videos for your entertainment by the first link:

https://binged.it/378UOBI : Mark Gungor ~ Ram and Multi-Tasking. Also see Mark's full video here: (it is a bit long but very funny): https://binged.it/2qY5PW1

Then please view Dr. Helen Waite as she explains what is happening in World Olympics right now. (IOC) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc4EV_J1fCY

Someone quoted: As for men playing with men and women with women,

ACS follows WPA rules which by the WPA constitution

states in section 4.10 that they will prescribe and

adopt rules that do not conflict with the IOC as

published in the Olympic charter.

There are many, many more scientific videos proving that Men and Women"s brains do differ and as quoted above, (which I have to say I do not know if it is true...not saying that it isn't) The IOC governs the WPA's rules which ACS follows.
What do you want from us exactly? I'll give you $8 and a buy one, get one free BK Wopper coupon to go away.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
If a disproportionate number of female pros are gay, is that more evidence that masculine genetics are advantageous in pool?

If the "masculine" "gay" women in pool are better, it may have nothing to do with "genetics".

It may just mean that they "think" they are men, so they have spent more time hanging out where MEN hang out than the "girls" have...in the pool halls

They are hanging with the "boys" at the pool hall instead of staying home and playing with Barbie dolls and doing other "girly-type" stuff.
Could be. Hanging with the boys might also get them more involved in physical activities in general, developing general physical prowess that they otherwise might not.

I'm pretty sure it's all of the above, a mixed bag of nature (genetics) and nurture (environment and experience) - the usual messiness of reality. And, if you accept that being gay is a genetic thing (not a "lifestyle choice"), I think it is another suggestion that physical gender differences (not just the most obvious ones) play a real part.

Nature, nurture or the usual mixed bag, we already acknowledge the real difference with women only competitions. How to balance that reality with the need to treat everybody fairly and kindly I'll leave to the AzB Solomons.

pj
chgo

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its unfair to the people that are mentally stable.
Its disturbing, gross and biology 101. I can't walk around with a long white coat claiming to be a doctor and get involved in hospital procedures.
WTF is wrong with people!!! Ive shaken my head so bad reading this i think i have whiplash. Or maybe i should identify as whiplash.

TurboDraw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This thread has run it's course... And the Troll won.

Mike Page was correct. Kali hasn't provided a shred of evidence that there ever was a league with a tranny playing in it.

The Troll >> Kali, isn't worth the time or effort

Over and out.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This thread has run it's course... And the Troll won.

Mike Page was correct. Kali hasn't provided a shred of evidence that there ever was a league with a tranny playing in it.

The Troll >> Kali, isn't worth the time or effort

Over and out.

What is truly sad is how long it is taking longtime members to figure this shit out lately.

But if the bait is shiny enough, it seems they will still strike it. :thumbup:

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
...if the bait is shiny enough, it seems they will still strike it.
Which do you think is “striking the bait”? ignoring a troll and having an interesting discussion about the topic or wringing our hands and complaining about its source?

pj
chgo

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Which do you think is “striking the bait”? ignoring a troll and having an interesting discussion about the topic or wringing our hands and complaining about its source?

pj
chgo

An interesting discussion, eh?

How many times has this conversation been had on AZB?

I will venture a vague guess. A lot. And usually by the same members, with the same opinions.

Some people are judgemental and unwilling to understand that not everybody lives the same cookie cutter life that they do. And then other people jump to the defense of people who arent even a part of the conversation.

Same ol shit, different thread. Every so often, someone, usually a troll, pops up to stir the shit for their own entertainment, and as I have repeated multiple times, the same folks have the same conversation. Nothing new is ever added, no one ever changes their mind.

Its mental masturbation at best.

I guess the question then becomes what gender is your sex toy of choice? :thumbup:

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
An interesting discussion, eh?

How many times has this conversation been had on AZB?

I will venture a vague guess. A lot. And usually by the same members, with the same opinions.

Just like any other topic that's ever been discussed on here. You almost cannot start a thread about any topic that has not already been discussed on here before.

That said, newer members like to have the chance to contribute and discuss topics without using the search function about the same topic from eight years ago (or how ever many). That, and things change over the years as do many people's opinions.

While I'm on here typing....what tip is the best one to use??? :thumbup:

Maniac

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nobody's forcing you to join it.

Complaining about a troll is exactly what a troll wants.

pj
chgo

Im not complaining about a troll.

Im laughing at the same guys jerking each other off for the 5000th time and acting like they are having an intelligent discussion.

Kali8675

Registered
Just like any other topic that's ever been discussed on here. You almost cannot start a thread about any topic that has not already been discussed on here before.

That said, newer members like to have the chance to contribute and discuss topics without using the search function about the same topic from eight years ago (or how ever many). That, and things change over the years as do many people's opinions.

Maniac

Well at least someone partially gets it. I am a new member and do not know how forums work. Never been on one before. That was why I was looking around, to find out about how stuff worked. I was clicking on all buttons, trying to figure it out.

What exactly is a troll? Who is Mike? I am not a trans either. I am not in Carolina. Just a housewife that likes my Thursday night Pool league without all the interruption of transgenders manipulating it. I did not know any other place had this subject or for that matter how to find it. I am finding that this forum is very male dominated so I understand somewhat why all the animosity. You guys have never lived the experience. I would really like to know just how many women are actually here on this site. In my community, a lot guys get it. Women are a different matter. A lot get it and back my decision. The ones that don't, male and female, turn very ugly!
I first started searching out lawyers and emailing every organization to see it there was something I could do or if I had a leg to stand on. That is when I ran across "Save Women's Sports". They were so helpful, knowledgeable so I put a link to their site..I have since took it down because of all you guy's negativity towards me. I did not want them to get the same ridicule because they do a great job of educating the public on this matter.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Can't Say

While I'm on here typing....what tip is the best one to use??? :thumbup:

Maniac

I would tell you but not in a thread about trannies started by a lady that goes from zero to redass in .6 seconds!

Hu

PS: I put the odds at about 5:3 that the OP isn't female.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Not taking that action, Hu.

"I am a new member and do not know how forums work. Never been on one before. That was why I was looking around, to find out about how stuff worked."

And yet, your very first post is to start a thread. Not just any thread, a controversial one. Includinng a poll.

Pretty quick study for not knowing how forums work, even for a gurl.

Kali8675

Registered
Not taking that action, Hu.

"I am a new member and do not know how forums work. Never been on one before. That was why I was looking around, to find out about how stuff worked."

And yet, your very first post is to start a thread. Not just any thread, a controversial one. Includinng a poll.

Pretty quick study for not knowing how forums work, even for a gurl.

So male chauvinistic...So you're saying "gurl's" aren't smart and can't figure things out...but yet then you state that Pool should be without gender barriers?

Make up your mind already!!! You're acting like a girl by changing your mind all the time:shakehead:

Girls Rule...Boys Drool!!!

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well at least someone partially gets it. I am a new member and do not know how forums work. Never been on one before. That was why I was looking around, to find out about how stuff worked. I was clicking on all buttons, trying to figure it out.

What exactly is a troll? Who is Mike? I am not a trans either. I am not in Carolina. Just a housewife that likes my Thursday night Pool league without all the interruption of transgenders manipulating it. I did not know any other place had this subject or for that matter how to find it. I am finding that this forum is very male dominated so I understand somewhat why all the animosity. You guys have never lived the experience. I would really like to know just how many women are actually here on this site. In my community, a lot guys get it. Women are a different matter. A lot get it and back my decision. The ones that don't, male and female, turn very ugly!
I first started searching out lawyers and emailing every organization to see it there was something I could do or if I had a leg to stand on. That is when I ran across "Save Women's Sports". They were so helpful, knowledgeable so I put a link to their site..I have since took it down because of all you guy's negativity towards me. I did not want them to get the same ridicule because they do a great job of educating the public on this matter.

It must be difficult to say so much without saying anything at all. Give us a shred of corroboration or go away and find another league. Save women's sports is a good thing, they have no problem putting competitors pics on their page, why are you protecting people who are victimizing you?

Kali8675

Registered
It must be difficult to say so much without saying anything at all. Give us a shred of corroboration or go away and find another league. Save women's sports is a good thing, they have no problem putting competitors pics on their page, why are you protecting people who are victimizing you?

LMAO....You assume such ridiculous thoughts...The women in the league are not victimizing me at all. It is the others from the Trans that are. They are also threatening the members of the league if they speak out...They see what I have faced so they shut up. Save Women's Sports IS excellent...Beth called me personally and directed me to this site. Yes, I am on 3 leagues during the week....2 are open and one is strictly women's.

Why should I go away....If you do not like what is written here....Don't comment...move along!

gsm1sw

Banger by birth
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think the best solution to these sex identification problems in any event is to stop calling them male female events. Change it to xx/xy events. Your DNA will decided what group you belong to.