Shop Fox Dust Collector on Ebay

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
This is not my auction and I have no interest in this item, but if anyone in the Texas area is looking for a dust collector system, then this could be very beneficial to someone in the area. Brand new unit but has slight damage to the flange area where the duct bolts up, could easily be straightened out and with local pickup someone could have a jam up dust collector for $30 bucks or close to it. Just athought.......

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shop-Fox-W1...076?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c6d75a72c

Onecrazyplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your right

That's exactly why I said it would be beneficial to someone LOCAL in Texas that could pick it up.................

I wish I knew someone !!! Only 50.00 pick up now that's worth it but I live in CT so I'm XXXXXX! Would be nice to have and that's an easy fix! Someone will get a good buy.

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
I wish I knew someone !!! Only 50.00 pick up now that's worth it but I live in CT so I'm XXXXXX! Would be nice to have and that's an easy fix! Someone will get a good buy.

You don't read very well do ya,LOL.... sorry, I couldn't resist. I'm just picking at ya. ;)

The $50 bucks is for LOCAL DELIVERY. It is FREE LOCAL PICKUP so if nobody bids on it, someone could have a dust collection system for under $30 bucks if they are local and could pick it up.

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
It's still a great deal at $175 + $30 = $205 ..... it's a $375+ unit plus shipping. I don't need it, otherwise I would be interested.
Dave

Onecrazyplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:)/

You don't read very well do ya,LOL.... sorry, I couldn't resist. I'm just picking at ya. ;)

The $50 bucks is for LOCAL DELIVERY. It is FREE LOCAL PICKUP so if nobody bids on it, someone could have a dust collection system for under $30 bucks if they are local and could pick it up.

Just remember its 5 o'clock somewhere!

I have been drinking ;) it's Friday right?

That would be a great deal. Still wish I knew someone or it was closer.

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
I think I will bid on it I only live 25 min from Humble.:thumbup:

That's awesome, I'm really glad someone from the forum may benefit from it. If I lived THAT close, I might even go by before placing a bid and check it out in person since it is actually damaged.