Silver Member
10:30am: DONNY MILLS vs. NAOYUKI OI

12:30PM: MIKA IMMONEN vs. SHANE VAN BOENING

2:30PM: DUONG QUOC HOANG vs. JAYSON SHAW

Not a bad first half of the day to watch. :thumbup:

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
I’m still curious as to the disposition and status of Ko x3. Did he beat Dennis? Did Dennis beat him? How many 9 balls did he make? Do you think I could take him or is he much better than his two bros?

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m still curious as to the disposition and status of Ko x3. Did he beat Dennis? Did Dennis beat him? How many 9 balls did he make? Do you think I could take him or is he much better than his two bros?

He lost-Dennis jumped out to a 4-0 lead with baby Ko only having one shot i believe. From there he stayed about even with DO. You cant tell much of anything from one race of 9 Ball but in time, he will likely be the equal of his bros.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
He lost-Dennis jumped out to a 4-0 lead with baby Ko only having one shot i believe. From there he stayed about even with DO. You cant tell much of anything from one race of 9 Ball but in time, he will likely be the equal of his bros.

the commentators said he actually left pool for some period of time turning his focus to playing darts and has now come back to pool with a goal of becoming a world ranked top 10 player.

He's got a way to go but I wouldn't bet against it. ;)

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
the commentators said he actually left pool for some period of time turning his focus to playing darts and has now come back to pool with a goal of becoming a world ranked top 10 player.

He's got a way to go but I wouldn't bet against it. ;)
Unfortunately for him/us... there's more money in darts and more TV time as well.

kkdanamatt

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Last night in his match on the loser's side, Baby Ko (Ko Ping-Han), faced Aloysius Yapp from Singapore.
Ko jumped out to a 7-2 lead and then Yapp won 9 straight games, defeating and eliminating young Ko, 11-7.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Unfortunately for him/us... there's more money in darts and more TV time as well.

That's because....pool is too difficult for the ''average mind'' to process and enjoy.

Pool is.... Physical chess.

The average mind enjoys the game, but will not put forth the effort to keep improving....It's TOOOOOOOOOOOO difficult.

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
That's because....pool is too difficult for the ''average mind'' to process and enjoy.

Pool is.... Physical chess.

The average mind enjoys the game, but will not put forth the effort to keep improving....It's TOOOOOOOOOOOO difficult.
I agree people are too impatient. The other thing that rubs me the wrong way is how popular cornhole has become and how much money, endorsements and tv time that gets... I wonder if the average person would rather watch pool or cornhole... apparently it's cornhole

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Last night in his match on the loser's side, Baby Ko (Ko Ping-Han), faced Aloysius Yapp from Singapore.
Ko jumped out to a 7-2 lead and then Yapp won 9 straight games, defeating and eliminating young Ko, 11-7.
Thanks for the input! Following the brackets just isn't as much fun and I dont have the time to watch the stream until tomorrow. So thanks for keeping the thread on point lol

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not for nothin', but Archer has no prayer against SVB...hasn't for years!

Scott Lee
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

They aren't playing at the same time so not really an issue for "everybody", lol.

Folks would get to see both, win - win.

Corteza vs. Ekonomopoulos hardly stirs the emotions like a little SVB/Archer rematch, but I'm not speaking for everybody. ;-)