Lifetime supply of cue holders for $7

jeffj2h

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I own a few of those 5 cue "Claw" holders for my home table. But I find even the 2 cue version too bulky for going to the pool hall.

Here is a portable solution I got from a friend of mine: kitchen drawer liner. It has a tacky, rubbery surface that hold cues great. Cut it to size, roll it up and stick it in your cue case.

Attachments

• Liner_store.JPG
    Liner_store.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 432
  • Liner_holder.JPG
    Liner_holder.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 422

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
all well and fine until someone bumps your cue...

And what happens when someone bumps your cue???

Jaden

jeffj2h

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And what happens when someone bumps your cue???

Jaden

Well, where we play there are stools and small tables lined up along the wall. So I put the cue holder on the window ledge between stools. They are out of traffic. I guess someone sitting down could knock them but has not happened.

The bigger threat to my cue has been beer! The same guy that gave me this idea once spilled his beer all over the wrap of my 30 year old cue (pictured above)! But the crazy thing is once I took it to the bathroom, washed it with wet paper towels, 30 years of grime came off the wrap and it looked like new :*)

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
I've seen a product that looks like this, with a weighted metal bar to help anchor it down. Yours has the advantage of affordability. Meaning if you lose it behind, you're not going to fret/cry over it.