New Tascarella Hoppe

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
I called Bill Grassley at Cornerstone cues a couple of weeks ago to see if he had any Tascarella Hoppe cues available, as I had purchased a couple of cues from him in the past My timing was fortunate, because he had one just being finished by Pete. He made me a great deal (he always does) and yesterday this was delivered direct from Pete's shop.

Thanks Bill and Pete! Very happy with this cue!

-dj

Attachments

• T2Sig2.jpg
    T2Sig2.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 1,317
  • T2Butt.jpg
    T2Butt.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 1,268
  • T2Points.jpg
    T2Points.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,275
  • T2Hoppe.jpg
    T2Hoppe.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,361
  • T2Full2.jpg
    T2Full2.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 1,278
Last edited:

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Another great build out of the Tasc shop!! Congrats! Bill is great to work with

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
The flame veneers add some sizzle to that Tascarella Hoppe cue. Nice pick-up! Enjoy the shooting.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can never go wrong doing business with Bill and Cornerstone's Policy allowing the original owner to get full value trade-up towards another cue is the best ever.
That's the reason my Prewitt cue remains in original condition just in case I ever were inclined to take Bill up on that great offer.......and what a gorgeous Tascarella cue.
I'm sure you got a great deal from Bill who just amazes me with the cues he has available.........the biggest.....the badddest collection of high end cues I've ever seen..
You just scored one of the newest gems in his repertoire of incredible cues........Congrats.

Matt B.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Beautiful, nice pick up and thank for sharing pictures.

Play with it in excellent health.

-don

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Thanks for the kind words, folks.

Played with the cue on Sunday, has the crisp hit and sound I love!

-dj

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful

That is a beautiful cue definitely one of my all time favorite Tasc. Good luck with it.

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Tasc

Been playing with this cue for a couple of weeks now and have to tell you, there is just something about these cues. The hit, the sound, the feedback, just fits.

Marcus is right, Pete's cues are the sh*t-

-dj

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
Love the way the colors in the veneered barbells pop.................just enough bling.

Enjoy :)
JimmyK