Hillary Nails It
Old
  (#1)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Hillary Nails It - 11-07-2019, 06:29 AM

I mean, how she didn't win still puzzles me.... I mean, she shows how smart she is, day in and day out. AOC, are you listening ???????????

“We have to hope that whoever ends up nominated can win the Electoral College,” Clinton told a crowd while promoting her new book, “

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#2)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

11-07-2019, 11:18 AM

The most pathetic person in North America.

Old
  (#3)
Hunter
The King of Memes
Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1000
Location: Arizona: Land of a Half Million Illegal Immigrants and a "dry heat"...

11-07-2019, 11:22 AM

Attached Images

"I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to you"...

Old
  (#4)
tableroll
AzB Silver Member
tableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond repute

11-07-2019, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
I mean, how she didn't win still puzzles me.... I mean, she shows how smart she is, day in and day out. AOC, are you listening ???????????

“We have to hope that whoever ends up nominated can win the Electoral College,” Clinton told a crowd while promoting her new book, “
Hope?? Hope is her only strategy which does not work as an effective strategy. This person has no business in our political landscape.

Old
  (#5)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-07-2019, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Now that is a best seller !!!!!

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#6)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

11-07-2019, 02:55 PM

Hillary has a new book? Wonder how much up front money she got for her latest, and great pile of BS.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: