Gorgeous Capone Cue...Signed

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Beautiful Mike Capone Cue-

I have a beautiful Mike Capone cue for sale. I think he signs all of his cues under the wrap, but this one is signed m.capone in one of the points. I am the original owner. Here are the specs:

-4 razor-sharp purpleheart points into ebony nose with 3 veneers, white/black/white.
-Ivory arrow inlays in each point.
-Railroad track ringwork at all locations.
-Ebony Butt sleeve with 12 Ivory inlays.
-Black textured leather wrap.
-Sleeved SS joint, flat faced wood to wood joint w/radial pin
-Butt weighs 16.4
-Two Shafts with LBM ferrules, 3.5 oz, 12.85mm, and 3.4 oz, 12.85mm
-Cue is nicely forward balanced, 19" from butt.

Last price on this cue, $1340 which includes Fedex 2-Day shipping.

Please PM or email to:

djames222@comcast.net

Thanks!

Last edited:

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Nice

Beautiful cue DJ. The market is ridiculously slow for this to still be sitting here. Capone has a loyal waiting list of customers for a reason.

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Thanks Rex. I agree, especially at this price. It looks like I wasn't meant to sell this one.

irish

Poppy Ridge Golf Course
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Another Capone on the market! David, If I did not have a -R- and a new Capone on the way, well I would work out a deal with you!

Bump for David's awesome custom Capone Cue! Guys it plays really nice. This cue is what made me start playing with a Capone!

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
I just acquired a Capone cue, and they compare in the construction and playability to the newer Josswest cues I have. The sleeved wood to wood joint with a radial pin, is a very good design. I do not know this seller, but the cue seems like a good deal, especially with the inlays. It would be very expensive to buy anywhere else.

irish

Poppy Ridge Golf Course
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
cuesblues said:
I just acquired a Capone cue, and they compare in the construction and playability to the newer Josswest cues I have. The sleeved wood to wood joint with a radial pin, is a very good design. I do not know this seller, but the cue seems like a good deal, especially with the inlays. It would be very expensive to buy anywhere else.

Glad to hear you got a Copone CuesBlues! I am sure you will be happy with it! Mike Capone makes a great cue!

This cue that David is selling is why I started playing with a Capone! Someone needs to buy this cue! Its so worth way more then he wants!

Happy Turkey day all!

John

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Thanks, John-

I have seen less fancy Capones going for more money, this cue is listed at a great price.

irish

Poppy Ridge Golf Course
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
DJKeys said:
Thanks, John-

I have seen less fancy Capones going for more money, this cue is listed at a great price.

Yeah David, you dont have to tell me that! Your like me with cues and OCD! This cue is in perfect condition!!! I would say just about new!

John