Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Cue & Case Gallery
Reload this Page Let's Post Some Joss West Cues
Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
srober40
AzB Silver Member

srober40 has a reputation beyond reputesrober40 has a reputation beyond reputesrober40 has a reputation beyond reputesrober40 has a reputation beyond reputesrober40 has a reputation beyond reputesrober40 has a reputation beyond reputesrober40 has a reputation beyond reputesrober40 has a reputation beyond reputesrober40 has a reputation beyond reputesrober40 has a reputation beyond reputesrober40 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2200

04-08-2020, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuycues View Post
.........Here are a few more Josswest cues....

Will Prout
That box cue sure is special.

Regards

Scott

Old
  (#47)
ibuycues
I Love Box Cues

ibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

04-08-2020, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srober40 View Post
That box cue sure is special.

Regards

Scott
I have well over a dozen JW box cues. I will take a few pictures soon.
Thanks.
Will

Old
  (#48)
Island Drive
AzB Silver Member
Island Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-08-2020, 06:41 PM

PM.....me, let me know if Strouds personal cue shows up I want to see it one more time. It had 4 diamonds in the butt, set like you would in a ring. That cue was worth $5,000 in the late seventies. It was more of a collectors cue than a players cue, only because the diamonds were not flush with handle by the butt end.

www.worldbilliardtour.com
Domain Name Only....

Bill Meacham

Old
  (#49)
ibuycues
I Love Box Cues

ibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond repute

04-08-2020, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Drive View Post
PM.....me, let me know if Strouds personal cue shows up I want to see it one more time. It had 4 diamonds in the butt,
set like you would in a ring. That cue was worth $5,000 in the late seventies. It was more of a collectors cue than a players cue, only because the diamonds
were not flush with handle by the butt end.
Howdy,
Hope all is well!
I still own your red/white/blue cue case with your name on the top from your year on the American team with Dave Matlock, etc....

I know the fella that owns the JW cue with diamonds. I will see if I can get a picture at some point and post it.

Will Prout

Last edited by ibuycues; 04-08-2020 at 06:59 PM.

Old
  (#50)
Island Drive
AzB Silver Member
Island Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond repute

04-08-2020, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Howdy,
Hope all is well!
I still own your red/white/blue cue case with your name on the top from your year on the American team with Dave Matlock, etc....

I know the fella that owns the JW cue with diamonds. I will see if I can get a picture at some point and post it.

Will Prout
Thx Will.

Yep it was Myself, Matlock (we roomed together), Dallas West, Grady, Wetch, Liscotti (he played the best in Germany) Ditoro, and Liel Gay if my old memory serves me well. And of course John Lewis. I was actually the one, at one of the rules meetings in Konigswinter, that set the max length of a metal ferrule on a cue. I realized from yrs on the road, how metal on a jump cue when increased in length, made pool a bouncing cue ball game. No skill required with a jump metal rod,I found out the hard way in a room in KS in the early 80's. Guy actually had used steel chair leg with a rubber foot, it could jump over anything within 2''. I'm kinda surprised how much I've been thinking about Bill since he passed, would of drove down to see em if I knew ahead of time. I wrote Barb a letter this week, hope she's well. What a wonderful person.

www.worldbilliardtour.com
Domain Name Only....

Bill Meacham

Last edited by Island Drive; 04-08-2020 at 08:29 PM.

Old
  (#51)
skins
Likes to draw
skins has a reputation beyond reputeskins has a reputation beyond reputeskins has a reputation beyond reputeskins has a reputation beyond reputeskins has a reputation beyond reputeskins has a reputation beyond reputeskins has a reputation beyond reputeskins has a reputation beyond reputeskins has a reputation beyond reputeskins has a reputation beyond reputeskins has a reputation beyond repute

04-08-2020, 11:05 PM

Quote:
A few more of my Josswest cues.....
Will Prout
These cues bring back great memories of visiting John Wright just 45 min away from me and seeing all of the cues he had of Bill's. One cue in particular, Study In Red, was my second favorite I'd seen from JW at the time. My favorite was an 8 point with loads of mop owned by a local player from the Chicago Heights Illinois area named Louie Colquit (name might be spelled wrong)... He used to spar with a fairly well known player, Ike Runnels, ALL the time. One pocket, 9 ball, banks, whatever they could agree to... I always wondered what happend to that cue... Maybe Ike knows?!?

Design is a fingerprint of the mind....

Old
  (#52)
ibuycues
I Love Box Cues

04-08-2020, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins View Post
These cues bring back great memories of visiting John Wright just 45 min away from me and seeing all of the cues he had of Bill's.
One cue in particular, Study In Red, was my second favorite I'd seen from JW at the time. My favorite was an 8 point with loads of mop owned by a local player from the Chicago Heights Illinois area
named Louie Colquit (name might be spelled wrong)...
He used to spar with a fairly well known player, Ike Runnels,
ALL the time. One pocket, 9 ball, banks, whatever they could agree to... I always wondered what happend to that cue... Maybe Ike knows?!?
Hi Skins,
I owned the Study in Red cue for 8-10 years, traded it as part of a big DPK cue trade. I still have a cue exactly like it,
made with striped ebony instead of Gabon ebony. Bill made this one for me in 1992, before the Study in Red.
Will

Old School JW I let get away
Old
  (#53)
CO Nineballer
AzB Silver Member
CO Nineballer has a reputation beyond reputeCO Nineballer has a reputation beyond reputeCO Nineballer has a reputation beyond reputeCO Nineballer has a reputation beyond reputeCO Nineballer has a reputation beyond reputeCO Nineballer has a reputation beyond reputeCO Nineballer has a reputation beyond reputeCO Nineballer has a reputation beyond reputeCO Nineballer has a reputation beyond reputeCO Nineballer has a reputation beyond reputeCO Nineballer has a reputation beyond repute

Old School JW I let get away - 04-16-2020, 08:06 PM

Here is a very old school JW that i got rid of, should have kept it.

5/16-18 Joint....pretty cool classic.

Greg
Attached Images

Old
  (#54)
classiccues
Enlightened.....
classiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

04-19-2020, 03:19 AM

We have had a lot of Bills creations over the years.. here are a couple.

JV
Attached Images

www.classiccues.com
Large Cue listing and cases are coming

Updated 3/27 more to come... all NEW

Sales to be updated soon - by 4/10

Premium Custom Cues for Sale and Vintage Billiard and Pool Exchange on Facebook....

From classic to over the top
Old
  (#55)
triley41395
You'll shoot your eye out
triley41395 has a reputation beyond reputetriley41395 has a reputation beyond reputetriley41395 has a reputation beyond reputetriley41395 has a reputation beyond reputetriley41395 has a reputation beyond reputetriley41395 has a reputation beyond reputetriley41395 has a reputation beyond reputetriley41395 has a reputation beyond reputetriley41395 has a reputation beyond reputetriley41395 has a reputation beyond reputetriley41395 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

From classic to over the top - 04-19-2020, 02:27 PM

No matter if it was a classic design or over the top, Bill sure made some beautiful cues..

Stupid people breed stupid people.

Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: