So, How Y'all Doin'?

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
After much pleading, we were able to get the hospital to do the cardiac ablation operation today. Seems highly successful.

The hospital was empty. I was the only person in the waiting room all afternoon. They were expecting an onslaught of coronavirus patients but we only had 6 hospitalizations in our entire county.

Whew, daughter cured of it, wife recovering from an operation, now I can go after making some money.

California did a great job with taking measures to minimize the surge. Other states aren't so lucky and the hospitals are jammed

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
After much pleading, we were able to get the hospital to do the cardiac ablation operation today. Seems highly successful.

The hospital was empty. I was the only person in the waiting room all afternoon. They were expecting an onslaught of coronavirus patients but we only had 6 hospitalizations in our entire county.

Whew, daughter cured of it, wife recovering from an operation, now I can go after making some money.

Good news, Chris.....we could use more of that.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

That's good news. :)

Hope everybody gets well and stays well.

And I hope you make tons of money.

Aloha