14.1 practice drills?

14.1pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Try this drill, Jim Rempe came up with it. It helps with pattern play and cue ball control. Throw all the balls on the table and try to run them off without hitting any rails.

http://vimeo.com/10681777

Bill

I do this almost every time I warm up. I have a couple of different versions that I like.

run all 15:

1. Without the cue ball hitting a rail as already mentioned
2. Cue ball must hit a rail after contact with the ball you are pocketing
3. Cue ball must carom into another ball after contact with the ball you are pocketing
4. Cue ball cannot hit a ball after contact

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
bumping the thread with links to BJ's drills. I plan to practice them a bit and would like the topic to be easier to find. This golden info deserves to be upped nevertheless.

Could anyone contact David on FB to inquire if he is going to release his instructional DVD at last?

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bumping the thread with links to BJ's drills. I plan to practice them a bit and would like the topic to be easier to find. This golden info deserves to be upped nevertheless.

Could anyone contact David on FB to inquire if he is going to release his instructional DVD at last?

I was on David's web page today but didn't see anything new.

Gio Sr.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

What a find for me, Thanks!