Old
  (#76)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

04-02-2018, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie man View Post
Where in the world would Hal get your number and why exactly would he bother with someone that didn't want to learn
I didn't ask him either of those questions - like Lou, I just tried to insert "uh huh" at the appropriate places. He was very nice about it, but that doesn't mean any of it made sense.

Does the idea that he called us make you jealous, or what?

pj
chgo

Old
  (#77)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

04-02-2018, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie man View Post
Don't worry PJ. Hal gave the good stuff to Stan
Yeah, that's obvious from the quote of Hal above. Sounds pretty familiar, doesn't it - especially the numerology stuff?

pj <- hardly worried at all
chgo

Old
  (#78)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member
lfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-02-2018, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
I didn't ask him either of those questions - like Lou, I just tried to insert "uh huh" at the appropriate places. He was very nice about it, but that doesn't mean any of it made sense.

Does the idea that he called us make you jealous, or what?

pj
chgo

I had a listed phone number for years and years and lots of people on RSB and ASP had my phone number. Also, back in the "old days," you could just call 411, tell them what city, and they'd look up the number and give it to you.

Hal called me after there had been a few discussions about his system on RSB. I wasn't a believer (then as now) and I guess he thought he could illuminate if not persuade me. I'm pretty sure I wrote about his call way back then and other times since.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited by lfigueroa; 04-02-2018 at 02:02 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 « First 456

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: