Free Live Stream ★★ APA 8 BALL GOLD CUP ★★ JUNE 1-3,2018

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
FREE LIVE STREAM

We are at Castle Billiards and the setup is complete..

I will be going LIVE via FACEBOOK.

Amateurs having a lot of fun and so are we..​

apa 8 ball.jpg

Last edited:

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
★★ APA 8 BALL GOLD CUP ★★ JUNE 1-3,2018

FREE LIVE STREAM STARTS at 7:30pm EST.

We are at Castle Billiards and the setup is complete..

apa 8 ball.jpg

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
★★ APA 8 BALL GOLD CUP ★★ DAY 2

FREE LIVE STREAM STARTS at 9:00pm EST.

We are at Castle Billiards and the crowd is huge.

Amateurs having a lot of fun and so are we.

apa 8 ball.jpg

oldplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
greetings Al, for years I have watched and enjoyed your free streams, a job very well done sir. i looked forward to the "ginky" matches having seen the past few years of that streaming and last week you put it on facebook. even though you posted you had set it on "public" i could not get access and missed the ginky matches for the first time ever. today i see that you have posted the apa "gold" on facebook yet again and after trying to get on the site via your facebook link, alas, i am unable to do so just like last week. i will never sign up for facebook and miss watching your matches, will you ever consider going back to the "old" way or at least post an alternative link?

Billi Ardball

Registered
greetings Al, for years I have watched and enjoyed your free streams, a job very well done sir. i looked forward to the "ginky" matches having seen the past few years of that streaming and last week you put it on facebook. even though you posted you had set it on "public" i could not get access and missed the ginky matches for the first time ever. today i see that you have posted the apa "gold" on facebook yet again and after trying to get on the site via your facebook link, alas, i am unable to do so just like last week. i will never sign up for facebook and miss watching your matches, will you ever consider going back to the "old" way or at least post an alternative link?

Me too. Thanks Al.

Non Smoker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I shared your experience last weekend. Unable to watch on Facebook and will never join.

I did go out and enjoy the nice 90 degree heat.

JC

Coos Cues
Did I really just see the team captain come out there and line up a kick shot for his player and mark it by placing a cube of chalk at the aiming point?

It's no wonder the APA takes so much flack

BTW to the other posters. I have a fake facebook account for stuff like this. Easy to set up and pretty handy.

JC

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
★★ APA 8 BALL GOLD CUP ★★ FINAL DAY

FREE LIVE STREAM STARTS at 10:00am EST.

We will be going LIVE via FACEBOOK. UpState AL

apa 8 ball.jpg

oldplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
apparently Al does not give a crap whether i see it or not, how disappointing. you have always been extremely competent with the streams except in this situation.....it matters not, this week, after 55 years of shooting pool, i am giving it up and have sold all of my cues and accessories, hope you all shoot well in the future. sorry to have missed my last stream.:sorry:

oldplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thank you gentlemen for the links however, both say to log in to continue....so with trepidation I say, "fi".

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
oldplayer the video is public you can watch, weather you want to make an account is up to you​