F/S Heavy Duty HSS BEARINGS

DavesCueRepair

Just Custom Creations
Silver Member
THESE ARE HEAVY DUTY HSS REPLACEMENT BEARINGS. 1/4 ID X 5/8 OD X .196 W these bearings will fit into my 60 degree and concave live ceneters and also Todd's live center. These bearing have a lifetime warranty from me when you buy them from me.

$4.50 ea. Plus $2.95 shipping

Pack of 10 $35.95 shipped

Paypal info

davescuerepair@yahoo.com

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DavesCueRepair

Just Custom Creations
Silver Member
Here is a pic

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1318530190658.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1318530190658.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 354

DavesCueRepair

Just Custom Creations
Silver Member
Yes you can but does vbx give you a lifetime warranty on the bearings. I do as long as you buy them from me. You never have to pay for 1 more bearing or pay for the shipping either. Thanks Dave

So do the math if you buy 1 bearing from vbx and you have to replace it 4 times you just spent $8.00 plus shipping each time. You buy 1 of mine at $4.50 it is the only time you
Pay for a bearing or shipping.

Last edited:

JBCustomCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ok you are giving a life time warranty on something that most likly in a year or two you are no longer going to be selling.. Because lets be realalistic. You are not going to make these live centers for very long and when you quite making them in a few years all you have to say is that the item has been discontinued and your susposed LIFE TIME WARRANTY is now void..

Last edited:

DavesCueRepair

Just Custom Creations
Silver Member
No sorry Sir I also use these in my shop so why would I stop making them. I just want to offer a few items I know work good for me and might work good for others too. Thanks Dave