Heart Attack

DavesCueRepair

Just Custom Creations
Silver Member
Hello I just wanted to let my friends on here know I had a heart attack on Sept 22nd while I was in Columbus MT. And was life flighted to billings mt. They put 2 stents in and now I am doing a lot better. The bad thing is I won't be able to drive otr for a while now. So I am going to enjoy my retirement and get back to repairing cues and work on building cues and my pocket chalkers and spend as much time as I can with my grandkids. On Oct. 15th at 11:36pm my 1st grandson was born. His name is Liam Eugene Hedrick uploadfromtaptalk1350480272848.jpg

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

ArizonaPete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good to hear that you pulled thru. Be sure to take it easy for a while. Spend a little time watching some good movies, taking short walks, and enjoying life. Good luck to you.

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
Glad to hear you are doing better. What a beautiful baby !!! Life is precious, spend LOTS of time with the new grand baby. I sure wish my dad would spend more time with his grandson (MY son).

bruppert

<Insert witty comment>
Silver Member
Hello I just wanted to let my friends on here know I had a heart attack on Sept 22nd while I was in Columbus MT. And was life flighted to billings mt. They put 2 stents in and now I am doing a lot better. The bad thing is I won't be able to drive otr for a while now. So I am going to enjoy my retirement and get back to repairing cues and work on building cues and my pocket chalkers and spend as much time as I can with my grandkids. On Oct. 15th at 11:36pm my 1st grandson was born. His name is Liam Eugene HedrickView attachment 244648

Dave, glad to hear you're feeling better after the HA and congrats on the grandkid!!! Enjoy, they grow up way too fast.

DavesCueRepair

Just Custom Creations
Silver Member
Thank you all very much Here is another pic of Liam

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350485645277.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350485645277.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 639
  • uploadfromtaptalk1350485720830.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350485720830.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 634
Last edited:

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am glad to hear you are now doing well. Take care of yourself and your new grandson.

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Congrates on a double win. We don't all get these chances so love every minute of it.

headmuses

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dave
Get well, enjoy your life...as we all know it is way way too short....so count this as a blessing and get to know that little guy...take every moment you have and live life to the fullest. You have seen the dark side...now go and brighten up the rest of life around you.

Regards

Headmuses

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello I just wanted to let my friends on here know I had a heart attack on Sept 22nd while I was in Columbus MT. And was life flighted to billings mt. They put 2 stents in and now I am doing a lot better. The bad thing is I won't be able to drive otr for a while now. So I am going to enjoy my retirement and get back to repairing cues and work on building cues and my pocket chalkers and spend as much time as I can with my grandkids. On Oct. 15th at 11:36pm my 1st grandson was born. His name is Liam Eugene HedrickView attachment 244648

Hi Dave
I wish you the best of health, oct. 15 is my day too, Grand babies are the nuts. They get away with everything our kids couldn't.:grin-square:

Brain71

Railbird
Gold Member
Silver Member
Glad to hear you're back on your feet. Hope to see some more repair videos soon.

desi2960

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dave

a heart attact is god's way of telling you to slow it down. so now that you are better, just slow down and enjoy the new addation and the last 40 or 50 years of your life.

DavesCueRepair

Just Custom Creations
Silver Member
I will be coming out with some new repair videos soon and some videos of me making pocket chalkers . Thanks Dave

DavesCueRepair

Just Custom Creations
Silver Member
Here are just a few pocket chalkers I have made so far. Thanks Daveuploadfromtaptalk1350739604074.jpg