Help identifying value of vintage Brunswick cues

mattslyk

Registered
Hi all. I know, another one of these threads. I really have no idea if these are worth anything...I seem to remember thinking the whole lot was maybe worth a few hundred when I last researched the issue (in 2011).

All of the cues are clearly in less-than-optimal shape. But, there are quite a few of them. I sold the table I got them with and these are just taking up space so...thinking about getting rid of them. What’s a fair price to ask for the cues, balls, and rack?

Seems to be about 13 or 14 cues if I remember correctly, one of them being a cheater bridge.

lDM7QHm_d.jpg

Z7e2aNV_d.jpg

Vw6iQCZ_d.jpg

f3EiESJ_d.jpg

WGnwBg9_d.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1) need to see all of them, better pics

2) have they been strapped together like that since 2011? Their condition may have been adversely affected by such storage.

I am very curious to see what these are. Looks like at least one Titlist.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Pics

Is the rack cue missing the name plate? Most were stickers....<~ now I see it.
The cue rack is 50's....

Rob.M

Last edited:

mattslyk

Registered
Hey guys,

Sorry to post and not come back! I thought I was subscribed but I never got an email of a reply, and I don’t browse here very often any longer.

Here are some better photos. Just one is like the one on the right that was asked before...I’m guessing that one is the only thing worth anything? Even worse, it seems it isn’t straight.

i8idz0V_d.jpg

sHpWxAH_d.jpg

ttRZNxv_d.jpg

hYcRUFQ_d.jpg

z8cDssj_d.jpg

XNlyzvF_d.jpg

NkdQVNS_d.jpg

z0rR36F_d.jpg

mattslyk

Registered
Is the rack cue missing the name plate? Most were stickers....
The cue rack is 40's-50's....<~.my guess

Rob.M

The photo of the sticker is the only marking I can find on the rack. “Brunswick since 1845” — it does seem like a sticker rather than a plate or anything.

1) need to see all of them, better pics

2) have they been strapped together like that since 2011? Their condition may have been adversely affected by such storage.

I am very curious to see what these are. Looks like at least one Titlist.

1) Photos added. I can provide more if needed.

2) Pretty much. They weren’t real tightly bound, and it’s the Saran Wrap style wrapping, not tape. But yeah, that’s pretty much how they were stored :eek:

how many are like the one on the far-right, tip-side down?

Just the one, unfortunately.

mattslyk

Registered
One last thing. The Titlist cue has a 19 stamped on the back, and “Willie Hoppe” in cursive on the shaft.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
The Willie Hoppe - $250-$300 depending on the measurements

The rest, $25 a piece or less