Attention!

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
A SECOND DVD IS AVAILABLE. This newest video in the series covers patterns for running balls into a single pocket. A matter of fact, that's what it's called.
"The Running Of The Balls"
18 racks of 8 and out! Each one with commentary explaining the thinking and patterns needed to consistently run out!.

Buy either or for $29.00 or both together for $50.00 US shipping is on me, first class. (2 to 3 days typically)
For those of you who recently purchased "Unique Shots and Situations" I will reduce your cost for "The Running Of The Balls" to $25.00. Same deal with the shipping.

For a limited time....If you don't have a copy of the book, "Controlled Aggression" and would like to purchase it along with the DVDs I have a special offer for you. The book and both DVDs for a total of $99.00. US Standard shipping on me. That's better than 20% off the regular price.
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Last edited:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Another TRW DVD must have. The Running the Balls is inspiring. It's a booster. Nice job on this DVD. I have the same policy for TROTB DVD as UniqueShotsandSituations. Nobody can borrow mine....buy your own copy. :nanner::nanner: