52nd All Japan Championship (10 ball) (20-24Nov) Winner~$16K

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I too loved the way they were racking! Placing the balls randomly on the end rail and then systematically moving them forward into the rack. All random, the way it should be! Similar to the “no conflict rules” the room owner from PA, Paul Sheffield posts about a ton.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This kid Zheng is really impressive pure shooter. Rarely see anyone shoot with so much power and still get position. Youngest winner of this event at 18years 1mth younger than previous youngest winner Wu at 18years 9 mths
Was 5th in recent China Open. Another young rising star to watch out for

I like the rack track which appears when you click the V on a match https://billi-walker.jp/en/jpba/alljapan/2019/livescores
Like accu stats rack track which gives a brief story of the match, who led, who caught up.
For the live stream matches, they add dot in circle for Break & Run

racktrac.JPG

from here on you can call me nostradamus

O Nostro,
Please predict the score for Mosconi Cup 2019

:D

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If he ever learns when and how to play safe, watch out world.

He will. Most Young'ns shoot fast & straight and ignore the safety game for the most part until they figure out that they need it against the best.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
This kid Zheng is really impressive pure shooter. Rarely see anyone shoot with so much power and still get position. Youngest winner of this event at 18years 1mth younger than previous youngest winner Wu at 18years 9 mths
Was 5th in recent China Open. Another young rising star to watch out for

I like the rack track which appears when you click the V on a match https://billi-walker.jp/en/jpba/alljapan/2019/livescores
Like accu stats rack track which gives a brief story of the match, who led, who caught up.
For the live stream matches, they add dot in circle for Break & Run

View attachment 535130

O Nostro,
Please predict the score for Mosconi Cup 2019

:D

The kid is a freaking shooting monster.
Good Lord, even tough combinations are nothing to him.
Jacked-up table length shots are nothing to him. :yikes:
And that freaking break! Lord.
If he learns 3-cushion and straight rail to improve his kicking and safety game, he'd be a world champ .

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
watch Han Yu vs SVB from 2018 World Pool Masters. On YouTube. Her break was insane

Thanks.
Her break was every bit as good as Shanes in that match.
Safety and pushouts were the deciding factor.
A great match, should not have gone hill-hill.
She had him, until she didn't.

I look forward to watching more of her play.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yikes, it's gone. But the other matches seem to still be there. Maybe they are editing something and will repost? Hopefully. It was a good match.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, this new shooting star Zheng is new Fargorate #1 with 829 passing Wu. Big jump from below 800.
Maybe only temporary since he is still lacking in some departments.

View attachment 535232

It is on another channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3SU3ckc6tk

Holly shit! He was I think 785 yesterday, with 240 games in the system. (I posted it somewhere earlier in this thread right after looking it up). PS, shows how much Fargo can move. Some people here think with 200 games its rock solid. I think it takes about 700 games before it doesn't move a lot.