Orcullo vs. Frost- Live Reports

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He lost Friday...it's all been a formality since then. Day 1 and day 3 were a wash though. I'd like to see him win today the race to 10 part just to show the game was in line. For large stretches of the game it's looked out of line like Dennis is on his way to Efren status.

Hardly on his way to Efren status that would be Alex at this point but it might not be to long before Billy Thorp crashes the party easily the best one pocket player at his age ever bar none ,, I also think one pocket will be the game of the future many young players are picking the game up were in the past that was not the case

Ekojasiloop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hardly on his way to Efren status that would be Alex at this point but it might not be to long before Billy Thorp crashes the party easily the best one pocket player at his age ever bar none ,, I also think one pocket will be the game of the future many young players are picking the game up were in the past that was not the case

I agree with him and you both though, it'll be those three battling it out for one pocket king over the next ten years and I believe Dennis will come out on top in the end. We will see if Thorpe can keep up with him.

HelloBaby-

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No grudge against Scott Frost but his whiner style makes people root for his opponent, well at least for me. Dennis is no saint but at least he's not a cry baby.
Congratz Dennis !

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What do you think Dennis's % is...Maybe 30%

Whatever it is he gained a bunch of backers but also will have to give a lot of weight to get played now.

Thanks to Lenny for the stream. Very enjoyable.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
He lost Friday...it's all been a formality since then. Day 1 and day 3 were a wash though. I'd like to see him win today the race to 10 part just to show the game was in line. For large stretches of the game it's looked out of line like Dennis is on his way to Efren status.

I think you are someone who has good gambling instincts. I think a lot of people thought Scott would do to Dennis what he did to Efren.

After watching this:

- Do you think Scott out moved Dennis?

- Do you think Scott out smarted Dennis?

- Who had the most professional demeanor, focus and stamina?

I don't really play that much, or know much about one pocket, but the only area I would say Scott outplayed Dennis was the break. His break was uncanny, a well hidden cue ball and a ball in front of his hole ever time. But Dennis seemed to get out of it most of the time.

But as far as shot-making, accuracy, cue ball control, combos and even banks, Dennis easily outplayed Scott. I wasn't a fan of one pocket but I sure am now.

Last edited:

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
Cool that this match has developed your interest in 1P, Chris.
That is certainly a bonus and large credit to Lenny and the good commentary by Mr. Gentile and company.

I think you are someone who has good gambling instincts. I think a lot of people thought Scott would do to Dennis what he did to Efren.

After watching this:

- Do you think Scott out moved Dennis?

- Do you think Scott out smarted Dennis?

- Who had the most professional demeanor, focus and stamina?

I don't really play that much, or know much about one pocket, but the only area I would say Scott outplayed Dennis was the break. His break was uncanny, a well hidden cue ball and a ball in front of his hole ever time. But Dennis seemed to get out of it most of the time.

But as far as shot-making, accuracy, cue ball control, combos and even banks, Dennis easily outplayed Scott. I wasn't a fan of one pocket but I sure am now.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Good job all around by all concerned, especially our two competitors! If you break it down, it's like Dennis beat Scott ten sets at 4-3 each. Closer than it looked.