Carbide Fiber Shafts

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was thinking of having a Carbide Fiber Shaft made for my playing cue.

From what I understand the players like a smaller mm at end of shaft where the Tip goes.

I would like to know what mm you like and hopefully why you prefer it.

Thanks,
Tom

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
I was thinking of having a Carbide Fiber Shaft made for my playing cue.

From what I understand the players like a smaller mm at end of shaft where the Tip goes.

I would like to know what mm you like and hopefully why you prefer it.

Thanks,
Tom
I had 10 mm maple shafts made ~20 years ago for reduced squirt and greater tip/ball precision. With a conical taper for stiffness (and UltraSkin tips, of course) they perform great.

pj
chgo

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
I've bought a couple Prime M carbon fiber shafts from BeCue. They are 12mm diameter and 31 inches long. I prefer a slightly smaller diameter and conical taper, since my fingers aren't too long and it fits better in my bridge hand.

The Prime M isn't quite so stiff as a Revo also.

EDIT: I'm also using your Very Soft Ultraskin tips, which work well with this shaft.

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've bought a couple Prime M carbon fiber shafts from BeCue. They are 12mm diameter and 31 inches long. I prefer a slightly smaller diameter and conical taper, since my fingers aren't too long and it fits better in my bridge hand.

The Prime M isn't quite so stiff as a Revo also.

EDIT: I'm also using your Very Soft Ultraskin tips, which work well with this shaft.
We also make a conical taper with 11.8 mm tip. Let me know if you would be interested.
Ricky Bryant USABecueOfficial@gmail.com