A Midwest AZB Meetup/ Tournament?

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
A Midwest AZB Meetup/ Tournament? I spoke with the owner of one of the local pool rooms I service about the possibility of this and he said that if I put something together that we could do it there. 14- Diamond Pro Am 7's, 1- 9' Pro Am, 1-9' Professional. Full bar, good staff & security available for special events, plenty of parking and I can invite food trucks to come to vend.

Anyone interested in helping plan/sponsor/ work the event?<<--- I will being willing to help with all 3.

Any AZB Players interested in participating?

I know this is a long shot, but, what the heck why not??:thumbup:

Trent from Toledo

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A Midwest AZB Meetup/ Tournament? I spoke with the owner of one of the local pool rooms I service about the possibility of this and he said that if I put something together that we could do it there. 14- Diamond Pro Am 7's, 1- 9' Pro Am, 1-9' Professional. Full bar, good staff & security available for special events, plenty of parking and I can invite food trucks to come to vend.

Anyone interested in helping plan/sponsor/ work the event?<<--- I will being willing to help with all 3.

Any AZB Players interested in participating?

I know this is a long shot, but, what the heck why not??:thumbup:

Trent from Toledo
Where would the meetup be (state/city)?

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
I’d do an east coast one ; ) lol. It’s hard for the chef to travel on single dad status.

Even us from the shroomery forum got together, that was putting mad trust in strangers there. What’s the deal with pool folks? Anti social or summat?

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I’d do an east coast one ; ) lol. It’s hard for the chef to travel on single dad status.

Even us from the shroomery forum got together, that was putting mad trust in strangers there. What’s the deal with pool folks? Anti social or summat?

I dunno, there are tons of people in the tri-state area! I have a venue locked down. Just need people to show interest. :)

14- Diamond Pro Am 7's, 1- 9' Pro Am, 1-9' Professional. Full bar, good staff & security available for special events, plenty of parking and I can invite food trucks to come to vend.

Trent from Toledo

triley41395

You'll shoot your eye out
Silver Member
I dunno, there are tons of people in the tri-state area! I have a venue locked down. Just need people to show interest. :)

14- Diamond Pro Am 7's, 1- 9' Pro Am, 1-9' Professional. Full bar, good staff & security available for special events, plenty of parking and I can invite food trucks to come to vend.

Trent from Toledo

I haven't shot much in years and I wasn't worth a damn then , but if the time was right I'd be there.

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

shroomery ^_^
I won't be making a midwest meetup
but applaud the effort, trent et al.
if there was ever a meetup in seattle
or someplace I could get to easily
I would be pro social

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
shroomery ^_^
I won't be making a midwest meetup
but applaud the effort, trent et al.
if there was ever a meetup in seattle
or someplace I could get to easily
I would be pro social

Check it out if you’re unfamiliar groovey one. It is an excellent place. Especially for those with cluster headaches or perhaps a torn soul.

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why don't you check with the Traveling Pool School people (Scott Lee, Randy Goettlicher) and see if they can do a school at the same time?

r/DCP

p.s. yes, I know, you don't want to hear from me but what the heck.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Why don't you check with the Traveling Pool School people (Scott Lee, Randy Goettlicher) and see if they can do a school at the same time?

r/DCP

p.s. yes, I know, you don't want to hear from me but what the heck.

I have no beef with you. If we did have an issue, it is water under the bridge!
I know Scott and it would be to "thrown" together at this point, it would take 3-4 months to plan and promote this. Thanks

Trent

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have no beef with you. If we did have an issue, it is water under the bridge!
I know Scott and it would be to "thrown" together at this point, it would take 3-4 months to plan and promote this. Thanks

Trent

Ok, fair enough, water under the bridge.

I have been impressed with your knowledge of tables. Keep up the good work!

r/DCP

ChrisSjoblom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Depending on the when I would be up for this. Especially if there is room in the lot or a nearby big box store for my 22-foot travel trailer. Way more comfortable than a motel and cheaper, too. :grin:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Depending on the when I would be up for this. Especially if there is room in the lot or a nearby big box store for my 22-foot travel trailer. Way more comfortable than a motel and cheaper, too. :grin:

Starting to gain some interest! Would have to be a well planned out and supported cause! I think it would be awesome to meet as many of you as possible and most importantly: SHOOT SOME POOL!

Trent from Toledo

Bic D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love this idea but can't make it out that way.

If there are enough people on the East Coast, I can guarantee 15 good shooters as part of a tournament at Q-Masters in Virginia.

Is that too far Jazzyjeff ?

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
I love this idea but can't make it out that way.

If there are enough people on the East Coast, I can guarantee 15 good shooters as part of a tournament at Q-Masters in Virginia.

Is that too far Jazzyjeff ?

Hell no. I was just rambling in the 14.1 stream chat about my excursion to Qmaster. I loved that place. It’s a 3 hour drive but the bridge/tunnel and pool at the end makes it all worth it. I think that’s a great place to do an east coast thing. I’m in for sure