Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > 14.1 Pool
Reload this Page 626 is it legit?
Page 7 of 7 « First 567

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.00 average.
Sorry jspeeps
Old
  (#91)
xradarx
I am the key
xradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Sorry jspeeps - 05-21-2020, 03:31 PM

Harriman last posted on Azb on 04-25-2020, 01:47 PM. I think he promised to discontinue any further js626 discussion on this forum and seems to be true to his word.

Old
  (#92)
haystj
Timothy J Hays
haystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond repute

05-21-2020, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xradarx View Post
Harriman last posted on Azb on 04-25-2020, 01:47 PM. I think he promised to discontinue any further js626 discussion on this forum and seems to be true to his word.
Credits to Goo Goo Dolls, Can't Let It Go_

You said he should prove the run
And you'd be satisfied.
I feel the light has dimmed and gone.
Half the pool world is begging
While the other half believes the run.
Where did everything go wrong?
Everyday you can't believe,
Mostly your're posting negative posts,
Trying to be heard.
I am your anger,
And you were my bewilderment.
Now that it's over
Of course it's so clear.
John Schmidt did run 626.

TimothyJ
Old
  (#93)
xradarx
I am the key
xradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond repute

TimothyJ - 05-21-2020, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haystj View Post
Credits to Goo Goo Dolls, Can't Let It Go_

You said he should prove the run
And you'd be satisfied.
I feel the light has dimmed and gone.
Half the pool world is begging
While the other half believes the run.
Where did everything go wrong?
Everyday you can't believe,
Mostly your're posting negative posts,
Trying to be heard.
I am your anger,
And you were my bewilderment.
Now that it's over
Of course it's so clear.
John Schmidt did run 626.
Since you have a lot of spare time on your hands, please go back over xradarx posts and highlight proof for your misstatements. I say there is no proof of the claim. That makes it 1 vote for he did and 1 vote for he didn't. Tally this one too.

Old
  (#94)
haystj
Timothy J Hays
haystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond repute

05-21-2020, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Since you have a lot of spare time on your hands, please go back over xradarx posts and highlight proof for your misstatements.
OK, you seem to have extra time on your hands too.

I haven't made misstatements, so it'd be great if you'd clarify.

but your negative average is going down due to other non JS posts, so congratulations!

Old
  (#95)
xradarx
I am the key

05-21-2020, 06:21 PM

Quote:
OK, you seem to have extra time on your hands too.

I haven't made misstatements, so it'd be great if you'd clarify.

but your negative average is going down due to other non JS posts, so congratulations!
Deny! Deny! Deny! Obfuscate the scenario. Time has been kind to me. Just passing through this stage. You?

Old
  (#96)
haystj
Timothy J Hays

05-21-2020, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Deny! Deny! Deny! Obfuscate the scenario. Time has been kind to me. Just passing through this stage. You?

This post is a step in the right direction!

277 negative posts of 311 total posts has lowered you to only 89% negative posting.

That is a step in the right direction XRADARX!!!!!!,,,,, whoever you are.

haystj
Old
  (#97)
xradarx
I am the key

haystj - 05-21-2020, 06:49 PM

Quote:
This post is a step in the right direction!

277 negative posts of 311 total posts has lowered you to only 89% negative posting.

That is a step in the right direction XRADARX!!!!!!,,,,, whoever you are.
deleted post

Last edited by xradarx; 05-30-2020 at 02:13 AM.

Page 7 of 7 « First 567

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: