Enough Is Enough!!

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
For those of us who have learned CTE and now use it from 15 years to a couple of years, it is absolutely sickening and disgusting to have to go through this onslaught by a certain group of individuals year in and year out, month in and month out, week in and week out, day in and day out to the point where days become a blur from all of it.

In the rules of the aiming forum I listed their names and asked Admin. to consider keeping them out of the aiming forum for a period of time just to see how peaceful it can be but to no avail. I sometimes get the feeling they’d rather see the CTE users hit the road and never come back. It still wouldn’t stop.

It doesn’t seem to matter what we do or say to explain it, educate them, and tell them how it’s done. Stan put out so many free videos on youtube it’s mind numbing how much personal time has been taken out of his life in an attempt to teach and placate those who don’t get it.

You can’t get it? Don’t understand how it works? Think it’s a hoax with a lot of misinformation? TOUGH SH*T!!

It’s ALL out there and the final parts will be coming. Jumping through hoops for a bunch of sick individuals who have nothing better to do with their lives is winding down.

A large number of pool players in this country and all over the world now use CTE. Top pro players are specifically using CTE as their aiming system to earn a living and reach greater heights. Doesn’t get much higher than the Mosconi Cup but it’s swept under the carpet and not acknowledged by the ANTI group. NOTHING MATTERS .

Recently a member with the screen name DTL came in to attempt being helpful. He’s already getting wasted by ENGLISH! As if he is some kind of hack know nothing player who talks up CTE and that’s it. No warnings or repercussions to the attacking CTE hater. It’s seems to be OK and the new norm.

Here he is specifically using it to run 219 balls in 14.1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF7k8-nL28Y&t=184s

Duke is an endorsed CTE PRO 1 instructor and has been for years. Duke previously published a 100 plus ball run video to YouTube in which he called ALL visuals and pivot directions for each shot in the entire run!

Can anyone else in here do that while using contact points, fractions, contact patch or GB, Just See the Shot, Feel and adjustments, Lizard Head Moves, subconscious mind or other mumbo jumbo? How about with CTE ITSELF SINCE YOU'RE ALL SO KNOWING?

If so or you think you can, PUT IT ON VIDEO!! That means…

PAT JOHNSON; LOU FIGUEROA; DAN WHITE; BRIAN CRIST; JOEY, and ENGLISH! – RICHARD J. STOLTZ

SHOW HOW IT’S DONE WITH WHATEVER YOU USE AS WELL AS WHAT YOU ARE OR AREN’T DOING WITH CTE. NO MORE OF THIS WORDSMITHING DAY IN AND DAY OUT. IT'S SHOW AND TELL TIME. WE WHO KNOW WILL CRITIQUE YOU! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For those of us who have learned CTE and now use it from 15 years to a couple of years, it is absolutely sickening and disgusting to have to go through this onslaught by a certain group of individuals year in and year out, month in and month out, week in and week out, day in and day out to the point where days become a blur from all of it.

In the rules of the aiming forum I listed their names and asked Admin. to consider keeping them out of the aiming forum for a period of time just to see how peaceful it can be but to no avail. I sometimes get the feeling they’d rather see the CTE users hit the road and never come back. It still wouldn’t stop.

It doesn’t seem to matter what we do or say to explain it, educate them, and tell them how it’s done. Stan put out so many free videos on youtube it’s mind numbing how much personal time has been taken out of his life in an attempt to teach and placate those who don’t get it.

You can’t get it? Don’t understand how it works? Think it’s a hoax with a lot of misinformation? TOUGH SH*T!!

It’s ALL out there and the final parts will be coming. Jumping through hoops for a bunch of sick individuals who have nothing better to do with their lives is winding down.

A large number of pool players in this country and all over the world now use CTE. Top pro players are specifically using CTE as their aiming system to earn a living and reach greater heights. Doesn’t get much higher than the Mosconi Cup but it’s swept under the carpet and not acknowledged by the ANTI group. NOTHING MATTERS .

Recently a member with the screen name DTL came in to attempt being helpful. He’s already getting wasted by ENGLISH! As if he is some kind of hack know nothing player who talks up CTE and that’s it. No warnings or repercussions to the attacking CTE hater. It’s seems to be OK and the new norm.

Duke is an endorsed CTE PRO 1 instructor and has been for years. Duke previously published a 100 plus ball run video to YouTube in which he called ALL visuals and pivot directions for each shot in the entire run!

Can anyone else in here do that while using contact points, fractions, contact patch or GB, Just See the Shot, Feel and adjustments, Lizard Head Moves, subconscious mind or other mumbo jumbo? How about with CTE ITSELF SINCE YOU'RE ALL SO KNOWING?

PAT JOHNSON; LOU FIGUEROA; DAN WHITE; BRIAN CRIST; JOEY, and ENGLISH! – RICHARD J. STOLTZ

SHOW HOW IT’S DONE WITH WHATEVER YOU USE AS WELL AS WHAT YOU ARE OR AREN’T DOING WITH CTE. NO MORE OF THIS WORDSMITHING DAY IN AND DAY OUT. IT'S SHOW AND TELL TIME. WE WHO KNOW WILL CRITIQUE YOU! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

The guys doing all the criticizing and thinking they know all about CTE never learned to make 2 balls with it. And what's really bad is LOU saying he teaches it. What a crock of shit.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
The guys doing all the criticizing and thinking they know all about CTE never learned to make 2 balls with it. And what's really bad is LOU saying he teaches it. What a crock of shit.

The next thing they'll come out with is they INVENTED it but found that itbwas lacking and deficient in too many areas to be sold and distributed. Put nothing past them!
Where's Gerry Nadler, Pelosi, and Schiff when they need them. The ULTIMATE liars!

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good work, Spider.....that's the way to hit 'em

Spider, that is the best post you ever made, in my opinion.
Cuts right to the real issues with no BS.
Well done.
Regards,
Lowenstein
:thumbup::thumbup:

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member

This bears repeating via being quoted, to get past "Ignore" echo-chambers. Those who are extremely critical of the pivot aiming systems in question, and in particular those that say "they've tried it and found it useless / extraneous / worthless," should take this challenge up. I think this is a symptom of not knowing just how much you don't know, i.e. being overconfident in what little you know. Taking myself as an example, I "thought" I knew what pivot aiming was about, until I actually witnessed the teachings of Ron Vitello (RIP) in action. *Only then* after getting confirmation from Ron that I understood it, took it to the table, got it to work, could I say I had enough working knowledge of the system to definitely say whether I liked it enough to use it full-time or not.

Cookie, to be fair, I'm not sure Lou ever said he teaches it, but rather that he has people asking him about it. That's the post I remember. Correct me if I'm wrong?

-Sean

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This bears repeating via being quoted, to get past "Ignore" echo-chambers. Those who are extremely critical of the pivot aiming systems in question, and in particular those that say "they've tried it and found it useless / extraneous / worthless," should take this challenge up. I think this is a symptom of not knowing just how much you don't know, i.e. being overconfident in what little you know. Taking myself as an example, I "thought" I knew what pivot aiming was about, until I actually witnessed the teachings of Ron Vitello (RIP) in action. *Only then* after getting confirmation from Ron that I understood it, took it to the table, got it to work, could I say I had enough working knowledge of the system to definitely say whether I liked it enough to use it full-time or not.

Cookie, to be fair, I'm not sure Lou ever said he teaches it, but rather that he has people asking him about it. That's the post I remember. Correct me if I'm wrong?

-Sean

Sean, I "teach it" as in showing it to people who ask me about it.

Some folks, who keep up on the forum discussions, ocassionally approach me and ask what it's all about. So in that sense I "teach" them. Do I have a shingle out advertising moi as a CTE instructor? Somewhat obviously: no.

Lou Figueroa

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I'm not sure "The Scientist" even plays pool. I'm sure he maybe bangs them around a bit, but it's hard to play with protractors, slide rules, and compasses strewn all over the table.

"The Reporter" plays, but does better at writing about it and trolling CTE.

"The Compulsionator"...who knows what he does. He just came out of lockdown and needs more treatment with a longer stint.

As far as the rest, I think they are just trying to keep posting so that they can replace one of the above, should they falter somewhere down the line.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I'm not sure "The Scientist" even plays pool. I'm sure he maybe bangs them around a bit, but it's hard to play with protractors, slide rules, and compasses strewn all over the table.

They don't need to play pool. They all have this amazing gift of "SPATIAL INTELLIGENCE", "THE MIND'S EYE", "THE SUBCONSCIOUS AND UNCONSCIOUS MIND DEVELOPMENT", "EINSTEIN COMPLEX" to see all and know all without getting on the table. The balls and concepts are right there in front of them wherever they may be going in and out of WORM HOLES to come to their all knowing conclusions.

"The Reporter" plays, but does better at writing about it and trolling CTE.

"The Compulsionator"...who knows what he does. He just came out of lockdown and needs more treatment with a longer stint.

As far as the rest, I think they are just trying to keep posting so that they can replace one of the above, should they falter somewhere down the line.

HE, I know you don't use CTE and that's just fine because it's not the only way to aim and there have been great players after great players who knew nothing about it
over the last 3/4 century.

But you certainly have human nature down pat and can read people quickly and accurately. You're like a human Geiger Counter.

I LOVE your posts and when I say that I mean I REALLY love your posts. All posts regarding everything pool.

Keep it coming.

Last edited:

duckie

GregH
Silver Member
Gee, someone having a temper tantrum?

OMG, people questioning stuff, help, help, the sky is falling.

Get over yourself. Get over the fact CTE ain’t as great as you think, Get over that there are far, far more people that don’t and never will cause it just plain sucks to some.

You truely don’t understand human performance.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Gee, someone having a temper tantrum?

Nope, just had enough of enough.

OMG, people questioning stuff, help, help, the sky is falling.

21 years worth? That isn't questioning. It's obsessive psychotic illness in the style it's done.

Get over yourself. Get over the fact CTE ain’t as great as you think,

I know, nothing beats the patch and GB.

Get over that there are far, far more people that don’t and never will cause it just plain sucks to some.

I'll agree with that. But, who cares? We don't.

You truely don’t understand human performance.

But YOU, and only YOU in all of your infinite wisdom do.

I think you may have suffered far to much head trauma from crashing on concrete and into trees with your motorcycle. You're getting too old for that crap and should start trying to develop and sell another "patch/GB" device to revolutionize the world of pool.

Hang in there Mr. Handicap League player.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
I have never entered the aiming thread discussions, because to me, they are irrelevant.

I honestly can't figure out why people argue about the different systems. Certainly people are using them and feel that they are accurate and they feel that they are successful with them.

My point is simply -- those type of aiming systems are NOT NEEDED to shoot top level pool. So why would anyone unnecessarily complicate their game and their thinking process while shooting is beyond me. I guess that some people's minds are wired differently and systems such as this give them more confidence in knowing where to aim. It's fine with me, but I can't do it. I literally want to let my subconscious take over and just do what needs to be done.

How do I aim? When the object ball is closer to me, I typically look at the base of the ball and where I need to hit it to make it, and when it's further away I look at both the front of the object ball and the point on the back of the object ball that takes me to the pocket. That's it. In many cases, I don't even need to look directly at the pocket I'm shooting at, because my mind is so familiar with the angles. When any significant amount of english is applied, yes, it's more of a "feel" as to how far left or right of that contact point that I need to aim at.

If that Duke guy wanted to spend tons of effort in explaining exactly the visuals and pivot directions for each shot for a 100+ ball run, it literally means nothing to me. So what. IMO he is spending way too much effort doing a task that many people can do without even thinking about it. They just let their subconscious take over.

To each his own. I have nothing against people that use these types of aiming systems. They just aren't for everyone and they are unnecessary to shoot great pool. I guess that some could even argue that, but since many believe that Efren is the GOAT, if he doesn't need these type of systems, what does that tell you? That's he's not human? No, it tells you that these systems are unnecessary. And if not Efren, just pick one of the other top 10 players that don't use these types of systems.

Just my 2 cents (which I'm not even sure is relevant to this particular thread's purpose). Who can tell with aiming threads....

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I have never entered the aiming thread discussions, because to me, they are irrelevant.

Why now all of a sudden? It IS irrelevant if you're happy with your game and what you're doing.

I honestly can't figure out why people argue about the different systems. Certainly people are using them and feel that they are accurate and they feel that they are successful with them.

My point is simply -- those type of aiming systems are NOT NEEDED to shoot top level pool. So why would anyone unnecessarily complicate their game and their thinking process while shooting is beyond me. I guess that some people's minds are wired differently and systems such as this give them more confidence in knowing where to aim. It's fine with me, but I can't do it. I literally want to let my subconscious take over and just do what needs to be done.

They must not be as complicated as you imagine if more top pro players are using it in tournaments and choosing to use it because of results. Mosconi Cup isn't too shabby of a test and endorsement.

How do I aim? When the object ball is closer to me, I typically look at the base of the ball and where I need to hit it to make it, and when it's further away I look at both the front of the object ball and the point on the back of the object ball that takes me to the pocket. That's it. In many cases, I don't even need to look directly at the pocket I'm shooting at, because my mind is so familiar with the angles. When any significant amount of english is applied, yes, it's more of a "feel" as to how far left or right of that contact point that I need to aim at.

If that Duke guy wanted to spend tons of effort in explaining exactly the visuals and pivot directions for each shot for a 100+ ball run, it literally means nothing to me. So what. IMO he is spending way too much effort doing a task that many people can do without even thinking about it. They just let their subconscious take over.

To each his own. I have nothing against people that use these types of aiming systems. They just aren't for everyone and they are unnecessary to shoot great pool. I guess that some could even argue that, but since many believe that Efren is the GOAT, if he doesn't need these type of systems, what does that tell you? That's he's not human? No, it tells you that these systems are unnecessary. And if not Efren, just pick one of the other top 10 players that don't use these types of systems.

Just my 2 cents (which I'm not even sure is relevant to this particular thread's purpose). Who can tell with aiming threads....

You're 2 cents and opinions are fine and dandy. Give your address and I'll send change as if you paid a dollar, 98 cents.

Please name the name of a CTE user who ever tried forcing you to change what you do? I'd really like to know.

Do you think you can run 220 balls in 14.1 to knock Duke off? You did notice (I hope) how quickly Duke did it on each shot without groping around for aim points on balls or anything else. Please put yourself on video. Do a youtube.

Don't go down this rabbit hole. Get A Grip...Get A Grip.

Last edited:

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
You're 2 cents and opinions are fine and dandy. Give your address and I'll send change as if you paid a dollar, 98 cents.

Please name the name of a CTE user who ever tried forcing you to change what you do? I'd really like to know.

Do you think you can run 220 balls in 14.1 to knock Duke off? You did notice (I hope) how quickly Duke did it on each shot without groping around for aim points on balls or anything else. Please put yourself on video. Do a youtube.

Don't go down this rabbit hole. Get A Grip...Get A Grip.
Nope, nobody is forcing me to do anything. But because these threads keep popping up on the success of these types of aiming systems, I just felt compelled to point out that they aren't actually necessary to play great pool.

To me, these aiming systems are more focused on getting the conscious mind on board with the aiming process. While I think that many top players have figured out that it's their subconscious that they need to get dialed in.

Many top pros are constantly practicing before and during a major tournament, playing on standard equipment that they are used to. I think that the reason is not because they need to "learn anything" new in the conscious sense. It's because they realize that slight changes in how polished the balls are, how worn the cloth is, how humid it is, etc., CHANGE the exact point that they need to hit on the object ball with different amounts of english, so they need to dial-in their subconscious by hitting tons of balls on with the new environment so that when the match comes, they can play at a top level. Kind of like "calibrating" their subconscious to the new conditions.

Conscious aiming systems are like reading the laws in the Bible and trying to follow the laws letter by letter, where figuring out the deeper spiritual meaning of the laws and not following them letter by letter, is to me more like letting your subconscious take over. Which is better, that depends on your perspective.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Nope, nobody is forcing me to do anything. But because these threads keep popping up on the success of these types of aiming systems, I just felt compelled to point out that they aren't actually necessary to play great pool.

Getting you in a head lock and forcing you is quite impossible over the internet. I am going to make a suggestion though. Do not consider or attempt to get involved with CTE. It is NOT for you. Let me REPEAT. IT IS NOT FOR YOU. STAY AWAY AS IF IT IS EBOLA.

Where did I or anyone EVER say it was necessary to play great pool. It can be used by many players to play BETTER pool. Any method could do it.
Still depends a lot on natural talent and exceptional hand eye coordination given to a small few in any sport. A very small percentage make it to the Big Leagues of sport. All the rest of us are amateur players or fans.

To me, these aiming systems are more focused on getting the conscious mind on board with the aiming process. While I think that many top players have figured out that it's their subconscious that they need to get dialed in.

That's nice. Doesn't everyone program it into their minds with something to begin with? What? GB, contact points, fractions, lights, shadows, etc.
What?

Many top pros are constantly practicing before and during a major tournament, playing on standard equipment that they are used to. I think that the reason is not because they need to "learn anything" new in the conscious sense. It's because they realize that slight changes in how polished the balls are, how worn the cloth is, how humid it is, etc., CHANGE the exact point that they need to hit on the object ball with different amounts of english, so they need to dial-in their subconscious by hitting tons of balls on with the new environment so that when the match comes, they can play at a top level. Kind of like "calibrating" their subconscious to the new conditions.

Conscious aiming systems are like reading the laws in the Bible and trying to follow the laws letter by letter, where figuring out the deeper spiritual meaning of the laws and not following them letter by letter, is to me more like letting your subconscious take over. Which is better, that depends on your perspective.

You're going deeper down into the rabbit hole where I no longer will travel.
ADIOS

Last edited:

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
You're going deeper down into the rabbit hole where I no longer will travel.
ADIOS

Okay, I will switch gears. I will give you a aiming system that I developed myself for your consideration. (At least I haven't heard any other person mention this).

However, it doesn't address finding the contact point on the object ball. So you will be able to use this system WITH your CTE system to improve the accuracy of your shooting.

You might be thinking, wait, get a grip just said that aiming systems are unnecessary. I did. But here is what I discovered.

There is a way to aim with your "minds eye" to the contact point on object ball that "feels like" aiming when shooting a gun.

What I do is that I imagine in my "minds eye" the contact point with the cue from my Ring Finger of my grip hand to the contact point more forward on my grip hand with the cue (could be contact point with tip of Index Finger or some other point) and I align that with the path to the cue tip to the contact point on the object ball. All in a straight line.

On my final stroke I just focus on the contact point from the most forward spot on my grip hand with the cue to the contact point on the object ball. And that's it.

The cue ball hits the exact spot on the object ball that I'm focusing on.

The only thing that you need to do is to find the 1 or 2 contact points on your grip hand to use to get the most accurate results. I did this by shooting long, straight shots, corner to corner, using pocket reducers.

All I know is, it works. Although, upon first glance, it feels like it shouldn't, because you are literally aiming using points on your grip hand that are behind your actual eyes. But it's your subconscious that is doing the visualizing and the aiming.

Try it out.

_______

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Okay, I will switch gears. I will give you a aiming system that I developed myself for your consideration. (At least I haven't heard any other person mention this).

However, it doesn't address finding the contact point on the object ball. So you will be able to use this system WITH your CTE system to improve the accuracy of your shooting.

You might be thinking, wait, get a grip just said that aiming systems are unnecessary. I did. But here is what I discovered.

There is a way to aim with your "minds eye" to the contact point on object ball that "feels like" aiming when shooting a gun.

What I do is that I imagine in my "minds eye" the contact point with the cue from my Ring Finger of my grip hand to the contact point more forward on my grip hand with the cue (could be contact point with tip of Index Finger or some other point) and I align that with the path to the cue tip to the contact point on the object ball. All in a straight line.

On my final stroke I just focus on the contact point from the most forward spot on my grip hand with the cue to the contact point on the object ball. And that's it.

The cue ball hits the exact spot on the object ball that I'm focusing on.

The only thing that you need to do is to find the 1 or 2 contact points on your grip hand to use to get the most accurate results. I did this by shooting long, straight shots, corner to corner, using pocket reducers.

All I know is, it works. Although, upon first glance, it feels like it shouldn't, because you are literally aiming using points on your grip hand that are behind your actual eyes. But it's your subconscious that is doing the visualizing and the aiming.

Try it out.

_______

Thanks but no thanks. I used to be a contact point aimer for years on my own and then took a couple of lessons from Joe Tucker who refined it to a higher level than anyone had previously and it still remains that way.

I drifted away from it after talking with Hal Houle.

You should be addressing this to Pat Johnson. He's a dyed in the wool contact point user. He doesn't use his ring finger but he does use something unique unto himself called the "Lizard Head Swivel".

I think if the two of you join forces this could be a super combination and the latest/greatest development for the future of pool.

Last edited:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks but no thanks. I used to be a contact point aimer for years on my own and then took a couple of lessons from Joe Tucker who refined it to a higher level than anyone had previously and it still remains that way.

Joe Tucker's method is something that I think is very useful when teaching people how to aim. I don't have his little product that he had for sale, but I've known and used the concept years before I ever heard of Joe Tucker.

Just a couple weeks ago, I was explaining that method to a couple of extreme "rookie" players and had them cutting in ball in very little time.

I can "see" what contact point I need to hit on the object ball and I can "see" what point on the cue ball must hit the contact point on the object ball. While I'm still standing, I use a couple methods of "verifying" what I think I "see". CTE, ghost ball, and maybe a couple other things are running through my mind simultaneously. At some point, it is time to shoot. Using whatever "computation" my mind has "settled" on, I bend over, trying to stay on that line, and shoot.

Therefore, I can't say I'm a CTE person, a fractional aiming person, a ghost ball person, or a contact point, etc., aimer. I am a combination of everything I have learned or done in over 50 years of playing pool.

Whatever I'm doing, it has worked well for me over the years. I'm 65, have had a blown retina, have floaters and cataracts in both eyes, am awaiting eye surgery, play only one day a week for a few hours, and can still play at an A, or higher, level.

If I could "see" and had more time to spend playing, I might one day try to concentrate on exactly what I'm doing while I'm aiming.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member

I drifted away from it after talking with Hal Houle.

You should be addressing this to Pat Johnson. He's a dyed in the wool contact point user. He doesn't use his ring finger but he does use something unique unto himself called the "Lizard Head Swivel".

I think if the two of you join forces this could be a super combination and the latest/greatest development for the future of pool.

This actually surprised me a bit. You won't even try a new technique, even it if might compliment CTE. Hmmm. Okay. Fair enough. I just know it works, because I've done it myself. If it's of no value to you, that's cool.

_______