14.1 shootout

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
How's the 14.1 shootout going ? I heard Corey ran 110 at one point and a few 80s or something ? When's the final part of this minitourney ?

bud green

Dolley and Django
Silver Member
Not sure when the final day is but Danny Harriman is reported to have run a 139 and a 130 was run by someone else (Alex P. I think).

A friend of Dannys' says the first thing he does to warm up is run a 100 balls at 14.1 before moving on to nine ball or other practice routines when he's working on his game.

Anyone think a 200 ball run will be made? I hear the table is playing a little tight but two 130+ runs already so maybe...

HOB Weert

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did Souquet or Engert already tried to run a few racks with the Straight Pool? Anybody Knows?
You know Engert has the World Record with 491 on a 9ft table...

MH
HOB Weert

sniper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is Hohmann there? Him Engert and Schmidt are all capable of running 200 in their sleep, even on the tight equipment.

sniper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Come on! We have all these AZ'ers at the DCC and they can't tell us who won the 14.1 event, throw us a friggin bone here!

HOB Weert

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard Thomas Engert won the Straight Pool Shoot-out with a run of 128.
He pocketed $ 3600,-.

MH
HOB Weert

DRW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
HOB Weert said:
I heard Thomas Engert won the Straight Pool Shoot-out with a run of 128.
He pocketed $ 3600,-.

MH
HOB Weert
I left thursday evening and Harriman's 139 was still holding up.

Donovan

A little security, goes..
Silver Member
I am surprised no one answered this yet,but Schmidt ran 112. You can see it on the BCnTV along with many other matches for $14.