McDermott EF-2 in Cocobolo with Lucasi 2X2 case.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
SOLD.

I have for sale, one old McDermott EF-2 in Cocobolo. The wood in this cue is just stunning! The finish on the forearm is not compromised, but there is a dull spot on the surface that needs polished. The butt of the cue seems very clean. The shaft is in need of a cleaning, and probably could use a new tip, which is why I am including a brand new TZAR soft tip with this cue, as well as a brand new Lucasi, 2 butt, 2 shaft, matte black case! I would say that given the age of this cue, it is in fantastic condition. You just don't see these everyday, and they are fine shooters. The joint diameter is standard McDermott, with the 3/8-10 pin/flat faced joint type. The weight of the cue is ~17.6 ounces overall. The butt weighs 14.0 even, and the shaft was bouncing between 3.4, and 3.6 on my scale.

The price for the package is $210.00 Shipped and insured within the lower 48 continental United States ONLY. I will also absorb the PayPal fees. :cool: If you are looking for the ultimate bar/league weapon...look no further. :wink:

The cue appears to me to be pretty straight together and apart. IF there is any wobble, it is extremely minimal. Buy with confidence. I have been a member here for over a decade with perfect I-Trader. :) The first person to respond IN THIS THREAD has first right to complete the deal.

Thank you for looking.
20190319_121957.jpg

20190319_122004.jpg

20190319_122017.jpg

20190319_122033.jpg

20190319_122101.jpg

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Price reduction

$200.00 shipped within the lower 48 CONUS. :cool:

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Is there a weight bolt and does that bumper push in or is there a retainer screw holding the bumper to a weight bolt?

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Is there a weight bolt and does that bumper push in or is there a retainer screw holding the bumper to a weight bolt?

Johnny,
It's a push style bumper, which I just destroyed getting out of the cue. :eek: I have placed an order for two new bumpers just in case. There is no weight bolt in the cue.
Joe P

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Johnny,
It's a push style bumper, which I just destroyed getting out of the cue. :eek: I have placed an order for two new bumpers just in case. There is no weight bolt in the cue.
Joe P
If you can cancel that order I can send you one free. The push-in has the McD logo on it. To remove without a tool, I put my 2 thumbs on the bumper and push on 1 side, never had a problem. Let me know if you want me to send you this bumper!

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
If you can cancel that order I can send you one free. The push-in has the McD logo on it. To remove without a tool, I put my 2 thumbs on the bumper and push on 1 side, never had a problem. Let me know if you want me to send you this bumper!

Thank you Johnny. The bumpers that I ordered are Mcdermott bumpers with the logo. They weren't that pricey. I do appreciate the offer.