Who is/was Chucklez65?

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Just noticed the other day we actually have a 2nd moderator, Chucklez65.
Never saw him post before. Has a few posts between 2003 and 2011, then disappeared.
An arizona techy/player who helped with the birth of the AZ forums?

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
His name has been down at the bottom for a long time, even though you just noticed.

Chucklez65

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Im still around. I do still watch the forums. When I see somewhere hinges I think Mike needs to know I let him know about it rather than pull or post about it. I just dont have a lot to say.

I plan to be more active again soon.

Thanks for noticing I still exist!

FairladyZ

The Boss Stooge
Staff member
Silver Member
One of the main reasons I like this site, its not over-moderated....infact, its very lax and laid back around here. There's nothing worse than a forum with nazi moderators....that ruins good forums very quickly. I wont' allow it on the forums I own, and I'm glad to see its not allowed here either.

I tip my hat to the powers that be on AZB!

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Im still around. I do still watch the forums. When I see somewhere hinges I think Mike needs to know I let him know about it rather than pull or post about it. I just dont have a lot to say.

I plan to be more active again soon.

Thanks for noticing I still exist!

Hey, good to see you checking in... the forum's come a long way since you were active,
look forward to seeing more of you.

Chucklez65

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
I was on the evil side of the Alliance. Couldnt bring myself look at an Orc's or Tauren's ass the whole time I played...so I a human mage and a Druid Tank most of my career...lol.

Not sure how a bears rear was any better..but it seemed better at the time.

Other than that, Ill be around.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was on the evil side of the Alliance. Couldnt bring myself look at an Orc's or Tauren's ass the whole time I played...so I a human mage and a Druid Tank most of my career...lol.

Not sure how a bears rear was any better..but it seemed better at the time.

Other than that, Ill be around.

Hold on now. How do we know you are really chucklez65?