Big action in Texas!

FuManchu

Not a Pro Player
Silver Member
Champ Massingill is at John Wesley’s pick pocket billiards in big spring Texas everyday and looking for action. No nits or stealers. Looking for legitimate action. Can bet as high as a giraffes ass.

List of people who can get action:

Everyone

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
A list that can’t get any shorter....or any longer.....^^^^^^^^^^

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Champ Massingill is at John Wesley’s pick pocket billiards in big spring Texas everyday and looking for action. No nits or stealers. Looking for legitimate action. Can bet as high as a giraffes ass.

Everyone

I have no clue who he is but, he must be a very, very strong player....not to mention, he must have extremely deep pockets.

I like that balls-out come-get-some vibe.

I started a similar.....ehh...sort of Similar thread, asking for some action but, I...lol.... ask for "cheap" action and the location I made the challenge in was Huntsville, Alabama.

I have a feeling that there are much stronger player there than I encountered in Huntsville.

I did however say that ANYONE was welcome, with NITS being the only people not welcome.

Anyways, I hope he has more luck with drawing opponents in to play.

Keep us posted.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A list that can’t get any shorter....or any longer.....^^^^^^^^^^

That's the kind I like.

It's clearly out of my league $$$ wise since I'm a very cheap player but, I always think the "anyone's welcome" is a much, much better way to make sure you get stronger player's attention.

The "ANYBODY/ ANY GAME", has a way of making most all weak shortstop level and lower......lol.....stay seated. Not to mention, get the birds yapping and making them calls.

I know I'm glued to my seat....lol.

peppersauce

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's the kind I like.

It's clearly out of my league $$$ wise since I'm a very cheap player but, I always think the "anyone's welcome" is a much, much better way to make sure you get stronger player's attention.

The "ANYBODY/ ANY GAME", has a way of making most all weak shortstop level and lower......lol.....stay seated. Not to mention, get the birds yapping and making them calls.

I know I'm glued to my seat....lol.

I promise you he’s not offering an even game for any amount to anyone who shows up to play. He doesn’t play THAT good.

I’ve known Champ/Sky...whatever he’s calling himself these days, for 15-20 years. He’s a solid player and likes to gamble but unless he figured something out and his game jumped a few balls since the last time we spoke, I know several players from Texas who would probably quit their jobs to go play him for any amount even (if that’s the offer).

I’m not knocking him, just sounds funny to me...unless he meant show up and give me the right amount of weight and I’ll play for whatever you want. :shrug:

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I promise you he’s not offering an even game for any amount to anyone who shows up to play. He doesn’t play THAT good.

I’ve known Champ/Sky...whatever he’s calling himself these days, for 15-20 years. He’s a solid player and likes to gamble but unless he figured something out and his game jumped a few balls since the last time we spoke, I know several players from Texas who would probably quit their jobs to go play him for any amount even (if that’s the offer).

I’m not knocking him, just sounds funny to me...unless he meant show up and give me the right amount of weight and I’ll play for whatever you want. :shrug:

Awww, well, I dont know him so I will just say: good luck and shoot str8!

And here i was all set to hit the road...lol.... NOT.... I would run out of gas money about 40 miles out of town....

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is not necessary to shoot good pool
to gamble high

I don't think it even helps,my experience has been
that people who play good find it hard to get a game

Matching up with better players is difficult but that
is what brings action and fun
i would not expect this guy to play any body even,that is unrealistic

But if he has raised the Black flag and said,here i am
come and get it,match up and play high then I applaud
his efforts

Lets not knock a potential game and find fault,lets
hope he gets action and lots of it

peppersauce

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is not necessary to shoot good pool
to gamble high

I don't think it even helps,my experience has been
that people who play good find it hard to get a game

Matching up with better players is difficult but that
is what brings action and fun
i would not expect this guy to play any body even,that is unrealistic

But if he has raised the Black flag and said,here i am
come and get it,match up and play high then I applaud
his efforts

Lets not knock a potential game and find fault,lets
hope he gets action and lots of it

I want to reiterate, I’m not trying to knock him. If anything, I’m helping him out. OP made it sound like he’s a stone cold killer! 😂

But he does love to gamble and I hope he gets the games he’s looking for. :thumbup:

9_Ball_King

Respect The Game!
Silver Member
Just a few Texas names off the top of my head...

Everyone

Jeremy Jones, Manny Chau, Alex Calderone, Kevin Guimond, Chase Rudder, Tommy Tokoph, Ruben Bautista, Rene Rendon, James Davis Jr, Ernesto Bayaua............they might all be getting ready to head over :)

pvc lou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What about you, big dog? You play some tough 10 ball :thumbup:

Jeremy Jones, Manny Chau, Alex Calderone, Kevin Guimond, Chase Rudder, Tommy Tokoph, Ruben Bautista, Rene Rendon, James Davis Jr, Ernesto Bayaua............they might all be getting ready to head over :)

OldOrvis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Everyone

Well If He is ever In the Kansas City area let me know

FuManchu

Not a Pro Player
Silver Member
CJ Wiley showed up and quit after one set. Champ shot him full of holes and CJ complained the lights were too bright and left with his tail between his legs and pockets a little lighter.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CJ Wiley showed up and quit after one set. Champ shot him full of holes and CJ complained the lights were too bright and left with his tail between his legs and pockets a little lighter.

Maybe he should have used a TOS (touch of shades). :thumbup:

GUEST_fd2f38b7-73c3-4953-8636-6b1eb74b0b3c

babyboy70363

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Saw CJ in Odessa Saturday giving lessons.

What was the game?

Sent from my mobular device!

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Saw CJ in Odessa Saturday giving lessons.

What was the game?

Sent from my mobular device!

Same here.

9 ball, 10 ball, 1hole....etc...etc..

How much weight and which way?

What was the race to?

Wager amount is a private matter so, I will not go there.

Thanks for answering any of our questions.

Rake