Continuing CTE Education for success!!

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
...any smart person should know that one’s vision is being used differently when contrasted with conventional aiming:
I'd think "any smart person" (especially a CTE expert) would be able to describe the difference (especially since it's entirely objective and all).

pj
chgo

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I'd think "any smart person" (especially a CTE expert) would be able to describe the difference (especially since it's entirely objective and all).

pj
chgo

Oh we have MANY times over the years.

Your turn! NOBODY has ever seen you on video for ANYTHING. All it is is wordsmithing and your famous BS 2D drawings in color.

SHOW HOW IT’S DONE WITH WHATEVER YOU USE AS WELL AS WHAT YOU ARE OR AREN’T DOING WITH CTE. NO MORE OF THIS WORDSMITHING DAY IN AND DAY OUT.

IT'S SHOW AND TELL TIME. WE WHO KNOW WILL CRITIQUE YOU! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

If you don't like it, GFY.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
OK, I'll settle for a link.

pj <- crickets
chgo

Dig back into the archives between the years 2010 - 2014 when I, Neil, Stan, Gerry Williams, Stevie Moore, cookie man and a host of others who used and knew CTE answered these SAME questions by you and the rest of the gang. THE ANSWERS ARE ALL THERE AND HAVEN'T CHANGED.

Stan's videos will also work.

Seek and ye shall find. If you can't or won't, well TS. Then put YOURSELF on video doing it with an explanation. WE WILL CRITIQUE.