1-9 action!

bignasty

"I already did it"
Silver Member
for starters if you have ever loved the game of pool you need to attend "THIS" event! the tourny is amazing, the hotel is great and the pool is UNREAL!as for the action, its the best! walked in around 9 to the action room, bartrum was locked in with bennet 10 ahead for 3beans! looked as if bartrum had him under control from what i saw! looked back in the corner room saw david g playin chavez, i beleive that game was 8 ahead for 4 beans! that ended about midnight! chavez takes the cash!headed back over to the bartrum-bennet match bartrum is on 7 and the spare for awhile ends up over at about 2am!bartrum takes the dough! shane is looking for action all through the room! asks bartrum if he wants to play and with what!"maybe" shane says you can have the 8 in 9 ball or the 9 in 10ball! then denise comes in and he offers the 7 to bartrum! he takes it????? for 3k????? everybody in the rom was wondering what just happened! and then the game was kirkwood breaking for bartrum! made a lil more sense! still???? oracolo didnt play that well in my opinion, he won easily, but he flirted with the sides an awfull lot of times and he missed some balls! even so it didnt take a genious to see what the outcome was goin to endup! chavez comes back in the room and a crowd gatherd, then there was a match with kirkwood and chavez 8 ahead for 2k i think! after all jason had his cue out, and had plenty of time between breaks for bartrum! so he pulled double duty for awhile playing chavez and breaking for bartrum!its now about 5am and oracolo wrapped up bartrum! and joyner asks incardona if he wants to play 300 a game 1 hole! billy woofs race to 5 for 1500! cliff says hell be right back, clif comes back and gices him table stakes and says he will be right back! now its 6 am havnt seen cliff yet, chavez and kirkwood are at evan again! so i headed off to get some rest so i can watch it all again tonight!:D

cheemagun

gettin there...
Silver Member
bignasty said:
for starters if you have ever loved the game of pool you need to attend "THIS" event! the tourny is amazing, the hotel is great and the pool is UNREAL!as for the action, its the best! walked in around 9 to the action room, bartrum was locked in with bennet 10 ahead for 3beans! looked as if bartrum had him under control from what i saw! looked back in the corner room saw david g playin chavez, i beleive that game was 8 ahead for 4 beans! that ended about midnight! chavez takes the cash!headed back over to the bartrum-bennet match bartrum is on 7 and the spare for awhile ends up over at about 2am!bartrum takes the dough! shane is looking for action all through the room! asks bartrum if he wants to play and with what!"maybe" shane says you can have the 8 in 9 ball or the 9 in 10ball! then denise comes in and he offers the 7 to bartrum! he takes it????? for 3k????? everybody in the rom was wondering what just happened! and then the game was kirkwood breaking for bartrum! made a lil more sense! still???? oracolo didnt play that well in my opinion, he won easily, but he flirted with the sides an awfull lot of times and he missed some balls! even so it didnt take a genious to see what the outcome was goin to endup! chavez comes back in the room and a crowd gatherd, then there was a match with kirkwood and chavez 8 ahead for 2k i think! after all jason had his cue out, and had plenty of time between breaks for bartrum! so he pulled double duty for awhile playing chavez and breaking for bartrum!its now about 5am and oracolo wrapped up bartrum! and joyner asks incardona if he wants to play 300 a game 1 hole! billy woofs race to 5 for 1500! cliff says hell be right back, clif comes back and gices him table stakes and says he will be right back! now its 6 am havnt seen cliff yet, chavez and kirkwood are at evan again! so i headed off to get some rest so i can watch it all again tonight!:D

good shit! keep em coming.

is that the only action chavez got himself in ?

bignasty

"I already did it"
Silver Member
from what i saw

chavez was playin david g and played good alot of run outs! i left when kirkwood and chavez were evan! so i didnt see the end! i do have an intre$t in that match with a group of canadian friends. im on chavez! he plays strong! :D

TannerPruess

PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
Get that Shane in action! I saw a picture of you sweating action at insidepool.com. Get me a cool shirt ;)

Cookie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FINALY,,,,, we got the big man givin us some play by play on the action...... take it from me if the BCN was smart they would go and find BIG PAPA, AKA bignasty, give him a mic and let him do some play by play cause he know's his way around the green felted square circle.... i have known the big man 4 ever and let me tell u.... when it comes to action,,,, HE IS THE MAN...... and as my famous last words,, as always f__k you chad.....LOL

bignasty

"I already did it"
Silver Member
hey

bob_bushka said:
tirb says hi
quido orlandi!!!!!!!!lol he hasnt changed! they are proud of the merchandise down here! thats all im gonna say about that! thats the only draw back is the prices of the shirts! and they dont have a 6xlt either!tell tirb hey!:D

TannerPruess

PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
Cookie said:
FINALY,,,,, we got the big man givin us some play by play on the action...... take it from me if the BCN was smart they would go and find BIG PAPA, AKA bignasty, give him a mic and let him do some play by play cause he know's his way around the green felted square circle.... i have known the big man 4 ever and let me tell u.... when it comes to action,,,, HE IS THE MAN...... and as my famous last words,, as always f__k you chad.....LOL
Truer words haven't ever been spoken. :D

TannerPruess

PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
Well the small man was all pumped to go with the big man to the action city, but two evil minded super villains decided to make my month miserable. :(

RonsTheOne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TannerPruess said:
Well the small man was all pumped to go with the big man to the action city, but two evil minded super villains decided to make my month miserable. :(
lol thats funny