Old/ vintage cue

All Tech

Registered
HI all looking for information about this cue.
Maker ? Value ? Age ? Any...lol.
It was given to me today and I christened it already.
Cue didn't miss but I may have. ;)

Pictures Not uploading will try a different way

Last edited:

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
I tell you what...

Hehee...take it easy on the poor guy/gal/otherwise, it’s confusing to post pictures on here. Half of mine didn’t show up on a post the other day and I’ve been around since twenty oh seventeen.

All Tech. If you’re on a phone or IPad, edit your post or post a quick reply and click “go advanced” and underneath you’ll see something that says “manage attachments” click that and then you’ll see something that says “choose file”. Get your picture or take a new one with the options there and then after you select it you have to click the button on the right that says upload. Then click the “close this window” and you can post the pic

Last edited:
I just kept getting upload failed.
All Tech obviously isn't me but a table....LOL

Looks like a Dufferin. The joint pin is Dufferin style, and I believe that D logo stands for Dufferin.
They were made in Canada.
Age: I am going to guess over 30 years old, but not sure how long Dufferin made these cues, with that joint.
Value: Maybe $50.

The cue looks very pretty.

Last edited:

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
my guess a plain jane cheaper cue made by whoever bought out dufferin cues from canada.

my guess a plain jane cheaper cue made by whoever bought out dufferin cues from canada.

No, because it would not have that joint pin on it.

I am sure that is a Canadian made Dufferin.

The current Dufferin cues are made in China, and look very different then anything that Dufferin from Canada made.

All Tech

Registered
The cue looks very pretty.

It "is" very pretty and the butt appears to be Rosewood to me.
It does have some MOP in it.

A Kumui was put on today...LOL

Last edited:

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
No doubt the Dufferin pin and logo. The cresent moon under the D is actually the lower half of a C.

The Dufferin name and logo were bought by Jim Lucas(i) and are made in China along with his Lucasi and Player brands.

Good looking cue.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never seen a Dufferin with that logo. They've either been marked" Dufferin", had the maple leaf logo or both. Went and searched and found an old one and found a similar logo but the "C" enclosed the "D". Guess it may be an old model.

Last edited:

All Tech

Registered
If anyone is interested I could try and post some better pictures tomorrow the butt section is really nice.
No maple leafs on this one.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
What makes you think Dufferin made it? My bet is Asian import.

Could be a Chinese Dufferin, the production moved there after Canada shut down

Either way, not valuable and not really vintage, but he's sure it is both

All Tech

Registered
Not really sure of both especially the valuable aspect.
I do have more faith in what others have said especially pertaining to the joint :thumbup: