Help identify cue makers logo

James Sarenich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I came upon a cue with this logo on it's butt cap. Any help and information on cue maker would be appreciated.
cs.JPG
Thanks, Jim

James Sarenich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow that was fast. Any information on the maker? I did a quick Google search and a few threads showed up on here. Looks like they went out of business in 2009. Pictures of other Shoecase cues would be appreciated.

HereWeGo

♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫♬·¯·♩
Silver Member
Your best bet is to PM cuesblues on here, he has more knowledge on their history than most. I have a Showcase I will post pictures of later tonight.

Wow that was fast. Any information on the maker? I did a quick Google search and a few threads showed up on here. Looks like they went out of business in 2009. Pictures of other Shoecase cues would be appreciated.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Depending on when it was made could have been Clay Etheridge or Ernie Martinez.
Cuesblues would be the go to for this.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just want to add that I've played with a couple of Showcase cues and they play very well.
You have a very good cue there.

James Sarenich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for the information. There was a cue on an auction site. I knew it was a decent cue. Just not how decent. It was a hustler style with a leather wrap and 2 shafts. It was the one I had picture of above. I was out bid on the cue. But learned a bit about Showcase Cues. Again thank you for the information.
Jim