go rodney

Johnson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
got nervous towards the end a lil but had a feeling rodney would win from the start, gl to rodney in the semi's
________

Last edited:

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
Most likely, Rodney is going to play Kou. Kou is on the hill, but Huang is shooting.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RODNEY MORRIS, RODNEY MORRIS, RODNEY MORRIS!

Hip, hip, hooray!

I am so proud of Rodney Morris. This win is FANTASTIC!

Picture of Rodney Morris collecting a few jellybeans in the Carolinas. I'll bet he's grinning from ear to ear right now! Smile Rodney because America is smiling with YOU! :)

JAM

Attachments

• Rodney Morris in Carolinas.JPG
    Rodney Morris in Carolinas.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 94

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Phenomenal, of all the matches in the entire tournament this is the second most huge one I had a massive favorite in, I REALLY wanted Rodney to win over NVB. Only match I was hoping for more was Chamat getting beat out.

thecardman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't smile too much, Rodney. Relax, chill out and prepare to take Kuo out in the semi-final.

I hope it's a Morris - Manalo final (would be a classic!) with the trophy going Stateside.

Best wishes

thecardman
:)
www.scottish9ball.com

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
They are showing the hill-hill.

VDB breaks and packets the 1 on the side left and the wing ball 5 without an obvious 2 near side left.

VDB shots for a reverse bank to the right side packet and makes it. wow.

Last edited:

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
Gets the 3, but not a clear position on the 4. White ball on the top right 1 diamond and 4 ball on the center of top section of the table.

Last edited:

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
shots the 4 slowly to the left side packet barely missing the 6. another wow.

but he is snookered behind 8 for the 6 near the side packet.

Last edited:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
An M&M final would be a classic. Marlin Manalo made his presence known loud and clear last month here in the States.

When are the semi-finals, today or tomorrow?

What a great win for a magnificant player. Thank you, Rodney, for representing the United States with dignity, strength, and all the right ingredients needed to be the new 2005 World Pool Champion! :)

JAM

Attachments

• rodney champion-2.JPG
    rodney champion-2.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 86

Johnson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
semi's are today, first one just started, i'd assume rodney will play after it's completed so both can be shown live on tv, also race to 11, finals are tommorrow race to 17
________

Last edited: