go rodney

Johnson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Morris 4 v 1 van den Berg

earlier the live updates on the wpc site wasn't updating, hopefully now they will throughout rodneys match, looking at the draw i see either morris wu or marlon winning this, if rodney plays up to his potential should have as good a chance as any to take the title, the more i watch rodney the more he rises on my list of my favorite players
________

Last edited:

Johnson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
unofficially from the matchroom forums rodneys up 5-4
________

Last edited:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mika is out. I can't understand the live scoring, but it is 4 to 1. Rodney is on a roll and won't be stopped. Go get 'em, Rodney!

JAM

DEATHTRON

Keeps it real
Silver Member
I hope he pulls this out! Im rooting for him...I hope he wins it too..though Manalo is going to be near impossible to beat now...still, GO RODNEY!

Zach

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The live scoring feature on the WPC website is stuck at 4 to 1.

Keep those scores coming for the inquiring minds back home!

JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here comes Rodney: 8 to 6. He's going to get there, the Rocket's red glare!

JAM

gabesmom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JAM said:
Here comes Rodney: 8 to 6. He's going to get there, the Rocket's red glare!

JAM
I just now got to computer. Geeeeez, I can't access the video thing for some reason to see anything. Anybody else having trouble?
GO RODNEY!!!!

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
gabesmom said:
I just now got to computer. Geeeeez, I can't access the video thing for some reason to see anything. Anybody else having trouble?
GO RODNEY!!!!

I can't get it either. I'm just using the Live Scoring feature, which was finally turned back on.

Mika Immonen is out, but Rodney is still in there. He's going to get there. i can just feel it. Come on, Rodney!

JAM

DEATHTRON

Keeps it real
Silver Member
I dont even think their match is televised on anything we can get state side...I think its only on local TV there....I could be wrong, but I think thats the case. On Espn over there they have the two taiwanese guys playing instead of Rodney and Nick....go figure.

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
gabesmom said:
GO RODNEY!!!!

It's the Taiwanese playing that is live on TV. Kou vs Huang :(

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
While we're waiting for Rodney to win this match, would somebody PLEASE state what the format is for the breaking. Is it alternate break or winner break?

JAM

gabesmom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DEATHTRON said:
I dont even think their match is televised on anything we can get state side...I think its only on local TV there....I could be wrong, but I think thats the case. On Espn over there they have the two taiwanese guys playing instead of Rodney and Nick....go figure.
Surely they would televise it there, they've been telling the viewers all week long about these finals.
I can't get the audio either. At least there are AZB people up bright & early!! Thanks!

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
JAM said:
While we're waiting for Rodney to win this match, would somebody PLEASE state what the format is for the breaking. Is it alternate break or winner break?

JAM

It's winners break since the last 64.