Loss in the Jacoby Family

Njhustler1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't know how to say it, so I'll just say it. Lacey Laskowski of the Jacoby Cues family passed away yesterday after a 1 year battle with Leukemia at the age of 25.

Those of you that attended some of the larger billiard conventions may have met her working the Jacoby booth or if you ever called Jacoby, you may or may not have spoken to her.

Lacey was one of the kindest and nicest people I know. She had more energy and enthusiasm that 10 people put together. Though I only saw her at the conventions, I feel proud to call her a dear friend and will miss her very much.

Attachments

• n1495907497_30212700_4414.jpg
    n1495907497_30212700_4414.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 867
  • 4208_1147023324528_1495907497_30360471_81035_n.jpg
    4208_1147023324528_1495907497_30360471_81035_n.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 863

UrackmIcrackm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is too young. What a beautiful young lady with a gorgeous smile. My condolences to you, her family, friends, and co-workers. :frown:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Condolences

My heart goes out to the Jacoby family.
I couldn't imagine going through this.

This is so sad to hear but I appreciate you bringing it to the forum.
I have a daughter close to that age who is very special to me and this puts me into an emotional worry mode.
I am going to call her just to talk, i's just not right to out-live your kids.

Peace to the Jacoby family.

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
I hate to hear that. Too often the good ones do die young as the song goes. It's very sad and just goes to reinforce the saying that we are not guaranteed another breath. Life life like it's you last day, treat others with kindness and try be the best person you can be.

Prayers and condolences going out to the Jacoby family.

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
Don't know how to say it, so I'll just say it. Lacey Laskowski of the Jacoby Cues family passed away yesterday after a 1 year battle with Leukemia at the age of 25.

Those of you that attended some of the larger billiard conventions may have met her working the Jacoby booth or if you ever called Jacoby, you may or may not have spoken to her.

Lacey was one of the kindest and nicest people I know. She had more energy and enthusiasm that 10 people put together. Though I only saw her at the conventions, I feel proud to call her a dear friend and will miss her very much.

WOW! She was very nice and sweet. So, young... :frown:

Leukemia sucks!

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
Lacey was a polite and sweet young lady. We had some good laughs. My prayers are with Dave and his family. She is in a better place, and we are better for knowing her while she was with us on this earth.

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That's horrible news, she was so young. Beautiful girl. My thoughts to her family and friends.

ososlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I never met her, If she was anything like the Jacoby family we are getting cheated. I wish them comfort in this time of sadness.

JG-in-KY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My prayers are with the family.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Matthew 5:4

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Such sad news. My heartfelt condolences to the Jacoby's, who are all a credit to this industry. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Big loss

My deepest sympathies and condolences go out to the Jacobys. Lacey was far too young. She was definitely a shining star.