New Theme Cue from Manwon at Full Splice Billiards

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Here is a another new cue that I just completed that has a simple theme Ebony and Ivory. The cue has an Ivory split Joint, Ivory Rongs throughout a segmented handle of Macasar Ebony. The cue forearm is a highly figured mix of Birdseye Maple and Maple burl, and the cues Butt is nicely figured Maple Burl. The cue has a 3/8-10, is 58 inches long, the weight is 19.3 oz and is cored with Purple Heart. I also have say thanks to Masonh, I purchased a few feet of the Yellow Macarta Rod that he is selling, I love the stuff, it machines great and the hit is equal or better than anything out there.

Forarme.jpg

Joint.jpg

butt2.jpg

center.jpg

Forearme2.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Last edited:

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
You've been busy Craig.
What is that gold ring material?

Very nice cue.

I have been very busy and I have few more coming. The Gold Ring material is a Yellow/Gold Synthetic pearl, you can by from Atlas or Schmelke, I love the color of the stuff in different combinations.

Thanks to everyone for their comments, I appreciate it very much.

Take care

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Very nice. Real pretty piece of Macassar Ebony in the handle, and Maple burl is always great. Like the retro rings, as always. All of the coloration flows well together.

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
I LIKE THE LOOK OF THE CUE... ONLY THING I WOULD HAVE CHANGED, IS I WOULD HAVE MADE THE RINGS AT THE JOINT, THE SAME ORDER OF COLORS AS THE OTHER RINGS.

I LIKE THIS DEVEATION FROM YOUR "NORMAL" STUFF. IT'S NICE TO SEE "DIFFERENT" EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE.

HOPE YOU'VE BEEN DOING GOOD.

Marcus

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
I LIKE THE LOOK OF THE CUE... ONLY THING I WOULD HAVE CHANGED, IS I WOULD HAVE MADE THE RINGS AT THE JOINT, THE SAME ORDER OF COLORS AS THE OTHER RINGS.

I LIKE THIS DEVEATION FROM YOUR "NORMAL" STUFF. IT'S NICE TO SEE "DIFFERENT" EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE.

HOPE YOU'VE BEEN DOING GOOD.

Marcus

Thanks for your comments Marcus, I don't even know why I changed the ring combination, it may have been to keep the Darker color next to the Ivory. As far changing things up, It does feel good to do things a little differently now and then, and in the near future there will be some more changes in my designs.

Thanks again Marcus.

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
VERY nice design- wonderful wood-combination. Eye-candy for me ManWon :)

lg
Ingo

masonh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
looks like some good heart wood Birdseye.i bet it hits great.i have several pieces of that heart wood maple and they always hit better that the sap wood cues.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
looks like some good heart wood Birdseye.i bet it hits great.i have several pieces of that heart wood maple and they always hit better that the sap wood cues.

I also like the Heart wood Birdseye, the wood used in this cue was air dried for almost 20 years. I bought it from another cue maker who had it in stock all that time, along with some other supplies. I really like the ferrule material, the stuff machines and hits great, it is all I am going to use on my cues as long as the supply lasts.

Take care

RKM

Registered
Thats a sharp cue. I think the 60's look is very cool, and I bet it hits great. I would love to have that one in my case for sure.

Jamie

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nice work there Craig. Thanks for the pics.
Keep up the good work sir.
Jeff

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Thanks to everyone who posted, I appreciate the advise and comments.

Take Care