Free Hard Tips

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Got mine today too...They look good...I can't wait until I can get these to a repair guy or my hands on a lathe to get one on my jump break as well as one on my main playing shaft.

I saw written in this thread that the softest is the one piece and that the two layered are harder. Is there a hardness difference between the two layered ones?

I'm not sure if I'm right on this but the one with more layers appears to be the hardest of the three.

I can't wait to try them all! Thanks again Juan.

madman1nonly

Fine Handmade Cue Tips
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Got mine today too...They look good...I can't wait until I can get these to a repair guy or my hands on a lathe to get one on my jump break as well as one on my main playing shaft.

I saw written in this thread that the softest is the one piece and that the two layered are harder. Is there a hardness difference between the two layered ones?

I'm not sure if I'm right on this but the one with more layers appears to be the hardest of the three.

I can't wait to try them all! Thanks again Juan.

The eleven layered are the hardest..........

thiendiatuyet

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Good and reliable seller.

I received the tips. Thanks a lot for the free tips. I will try them out and let you know.

brokenarrowjbe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Got mine today, went to pool hall. Laid them on the counter, vanished WTF. Checked pockets, cue case. Maybe one of my buddies picked them up while I was shooting. Looked nice, hopefully they are improving somebodies break or jump. John

madman1nonly

Fine Handmade Cue Tips
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Playing with a phenolic tip? - 09-25-2011, 08:40 PM
Obsessed with the hardness of a cue tip I think I'll end up playing with a phenolic...

Do you know anybody that does?

Besides chalk retention, is there any other negative aspect about using them in a playing cue?

Can you get the same kind of english and draw using a phenolic?

I like hard tips because of the confidence they give me and the accuracy I feel... cause I have tried all kinds of softs and meds but I can't even control the strenght when I use those (much less the position where the cue ball is going to end)...

Anyone here has the same feeling? For the players who like hard tips.Madman tips have a special deal, you pay $3.50 for shipping I will send you free of charge 3 different hard tips 2 layered 1 single layer.only for players who play hard tips, for a limited time..............Thanks............Juan

The time in this offer is finish ,wait for the next one will b e soon ................Thanks ............Juan

Claudiogs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Gracias Juan! Recibí los tips hoy y al parecer son bastante duros...

I'll give them a try... Which one you recommend to install on a 314-2 shaft for a Meucci cue I have? That's the cue that is giving me trouble when it comes to that hardness of the tips... Every tip I have tried with this cue feels kind of soft...

Thanks again Juan

brokenarrowjbe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Thanks, got mine, one of my buddies had his break cue tip crack, just trying to find somebody to replace it with yours. As soon as I can break with it I will post results. Tips felt like little buttons of steel, so expecting good results. John

bflojosh

The sneakiest sneaky
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I just started using the smaller of the two layered tips on my jump/break and its been great so far! I seem to be getting about as much pop as I do with phenolic but with more control when I break. I haven't tried jumping yet, but I rarely play jump shots anyways ;-) I'm using a stock 314-2 as my break shaft with hopes of playing and breaking with just one cue next time I travel.

madman1nonly

Fine Handmade Cue Tips
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Gracias Juan! Recibí los tips hoy y al parecer son bastante duros...

I'll give them a try... Which one you recommend to install on a 314-2 shaft for a Meucci cue I have? That's the cue that is giving me trouble when it comes to that hardness of the tips... Every tip I have tried with this cue feels kind of soft...

Thanks again Juan

Ola Claudio, Try the single layer on the meucci....................

fab944

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.7%
42   1   1
Got mine the other day. Thanks Juan! Can't wait to get them onto one of my Joss shafts.