Gold Member
Silver Member
AZBT.png
?

I like this one. XL.....

barrymuch90

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK, so we are in agreement on the front of the T-Shirt. Any thoughts for the back?

Mike

I’d buy at least one if they come in xxxl(3xl) especially if picking colors were an option. Regardless I’ll buy a shirt to promote the best n only pool and billiards site and forum in the world worth my time !!!!!

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Mike,

I'd be interested in a dryfit polo - size L in black, and one in white.

Once you have an image, a printing or embroidery shop can add them to any shirts you want. There are lots of options for blank Tee/Polo suppliers.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I had looked at teespring.com last year and then didn't follow through with it. Does anyone have experience with them?

Mike

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
I had looked at teespring.com last year and then didn't follow through with it. Does anyone have experience with them?

Mike

Not directly. I did speak with someone that contacted them and didn't move forward.

As I recall it was about t-shirt manufacturer selection and materials. Cotton tees versus "dry-fit" type Tee's etc.

It's easy these days to get shirts that look good and keep their shape for about a week.

They have little on their site except for the "design" spin.

YMMV

aaronataylor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Mike

Hi Mike, I spoke with Nate from the 'Cue It Up' billiard podcast this afternoon. He's going to share the t-shirt vendor he uses with you directly. I purchased four of his shirts and they are good quality. The Wisconsin Billiard Hall Of Fame has an excellent vendor for their shirts as well.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Thanks Aaron. I was just texting with him today and didn't even think to ask him who they used.

Mike

Hi Mike, I spoke with Nate from the 'Cue It Up' billiard podcast this afternoon. He's going to share the t-shirt vendor he uses with you directly. I purchased four of his shirts and they are good quality. The Wisconsin Billiard Hall Of Fame has an excellent vendor for their shirts as well.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How About This?

IMO,......the back should not use words or contain any expression.
Instead, perhaps just the silhouette of a pool player in a shooting stance over a pool table.

Something to represent what we all do but without any words or else crossed, dueling cues.
But definitely nothing with pool balls since that’s so worked to death it’s becoming boring.

Spend the money on the best shirt and charge more but make it higher quality than just a
Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, or anything that is heavy. Lightweight is best & sell it for $40- $50.
Cotton t-shirts are what’s become a fund raiser shirt give-a-way item. It doesn’t hold up well.

Anyway, I think the right approach is to avoid making it a billboard or crammed with images of
pool balls, or a rack or anything like that. A faceless image of a pool player would look cool...IMO.

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
Spend the money on the best shirt and charge more but make it higher quality than just a
Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, or anything that is heavy. Lightweight is best & sell it for $40- $50.
Cotton t-shirts are what’s become a fund raiser shirt give-a-way item. It doesn’t hold up well.

Gildan makes a very nice cotton t-shirt. I agree the cheap ones aren't the way to go nor is too heavy a cotton tee that feels like tent canvas. Lightweight can be nice but many don't hold the collar shape either. There's not enough substance.

nine o nine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm in for a couple. Prefer black with small logo on front right upper and the back with larger logo across the shoulders. I'll pay more for better quality. Mitch

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IMO,......the back should not use words or contain any expression.
Instead, perhaps just the silhouette of a pool player in a shooting stance over a pool table.

Something to represent what we all do but without any words or else crossed, dueling cues.
But definitely nothing with pool balls since that’s so worked to death it’s becoming boring.

Anyway, I think the right approach is to avoid making it a billboard or crammed with images of
pool balls, or a rack or anything like that. A faceless image of a pool player would look cool...IMO.
You can get good t-shirts for a lot less than that. Hell, i don't pay 50bux for golf shirts. RussellAthletic and Gildan both make good ones that wouldn't be too high when bought in bulk. A friends co. used these guys before:https://www.cheapestees.com/screenprinting.html Came out nice.

YOLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am in the screen printing and embroidery business. Near Tampa, FL. Let me know if I can help. We run a first rate shop.

YOLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Mike

Run away from Teespring, customink, etc. I do this for a living in a real shop. I am the artist and production manage. More than happy to help if you need it.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I wore my AZBilliards shirt like one time, and when my wife and I went out on our last night living in San Diego, the restaurant took a photo of us. And of course I bought the photo. So we have a Time Stamp of us, and AZBilliards got to be part of it. LOL!!!

Freddie <~~~ not embarrassed

Attachments

• E6AB1CFC-2F27-4744-B2BD-95344A3C2DE0.jpg
    E6AB1CFC-2F27-4744-B2BD-95344A3C2DE0.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 266

YOLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This will work on any colored shirt. Horrible pics. Will re-upload

Attachments

• ABZ-Darks-T-Shirt-PROOF.jpg
    ABZ-Darks-T-Shirt-PROOF.jpg