Does Billiards Digest Own AzBilliards?

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
I thought I heard that Billiards Digest recently acquired AzBilliards. Is that right?

pj
chgo

The only thing I know about Billiards Digest is that in a 2-year subscription, I probably only received about 60% of the issues I was due.

Maniac

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
umm, haven't heard that, about the merger,
I do know that you get every issue here more than once..
4 ball dbl's anyone?

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
The only thing I know about Billiards Digest is that in a 2-year subscription, I probably only received about 60% of the issues I was due.

Maniac

Billiards Digest must own AZ Billiards then because I'm only seeing 60% of the posts in the main forum

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe AZ is waiting for BD to post their story about the 626 first. Don’t want to show up the parent company.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Maniac

I stopped even looking to buy any issues or get a sub because I have emailed them probably 4 or 5 times looking for info on back issues or something else and not once did I get a reply.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I can 100% shoot down any idea of BD purchasing AzB in any way. I don't even know where stories like this start. I did work as the webmaster for BD's parent company (Luby Publishing) many years ago, but that is it.

With that behind us, everyone can go back to screaming about aiming systems and politics.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I can 100% shoot down any idea of BD purchasing AzB in any way. I don't even know where stories like this start. I did work as the webmaster for BD's parent company (Luby Publishing) many years ago, but that is it.

With that behind us, everyone can go back to screaming about aiming systems and politics.

Great news

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

So you’re saying the Russians own AzB? Right?

JessEm

AzB Goldmember
Silver Member
I don't know why it would be Russia.

They are evil and they tricked Debbie Wasserman Schultz into rigging our Presidential election against Bernie Sanders.

Then, during the same election, they tricked Donna Brazile of CNN, former Chair of the Democratic National Committee, into giving Clinton the Presidential debate questions in advance.

Evil I say.