lOOkin for it's George cues

caesar

Sioux Falls SD
Silver Member
Just checking to see if anyone wants to part with an it's George cue, the older and more ornate the better! Points and inlays! Thanks for the view.
P.S. I think Mike Roberts ( or someone) made a new run of it's George cues, sorry no interest in them, just the oldies, thanks

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just checking to see if anyone wants to part with an it's George cue, the older and more ornate the better! Points and inlays! Thanks for the view.
P.S. I think Mike Roberts ( or someone) made a new run of it's George cues, sorry no interest in them, just the oldies, thanks

New run?

I have seen some new cues with "It's George TM" engraved on the butt cap. Are these what you are talking about?

I have wondered where those came from.

deadnutz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a bushka style notched diamond inlays Its George cue and sold it on eBay about 2-3 years ago. It was the best playing cue I've ever owned and I've owned a lot of big name cues. I tried to buy it back about a year after selling it but the guy wouldn't let it go. I'd buy the cue back today if I could find it.

I bought one of the new TM George cues chopdoc is referring to......played nothing like the old one I had. I miss that cue and would love to aquire it back someday.
Good luck in your search.

caesar

Sioux Falls SD
Silver Member
New Run

Yeah a year or so ago, some very nice looking "it's George" cues popped up on eBay..The seller claimed they were recently made by Roberts himself, so I bought a fancy one, fit finish shaft wood everything looked legit, same rings as my old school it's George I've had since 96'. Sure doesn't play the same though. I'm not a pro but ive played with a zillion cues. From a Lucasi to a Tasc. And the new George cue just feels wrong. Pretty cue though.