tedder story

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
what a loser!!

He must be a loser, he is the first person I have ever read an article about that wasn't at least top three in the country if not top three in the world! :grin: :rolleyes: :grin:

Actually he seems like he has his head on straight although I think he may be a wee bit optimistic about the state of pool. I do wish him every success!

Hu

just came across a news article thought yall might enjoy!
http://sandmountainreporter.com/story.lasso?ewcd=c0733b1e19893864#

mattiefingaz

Professional Photographer
Silver Member
Good luck to him....I found a couple quotes kinda' interesting..

Speaking of the US Open 9 Ball.

“You don’t ever see somebody my age win that. It’s usually somebody in their 30s. I think a couple of years ago a kid won it who’s 25, but it’s real rare.”

I'm going to assume he was talking about SVB.

And there was a reference to, what I'm assuming is, The World Classic. Too bad it wasn't as advertised.

“For instance, they just had a tournament in Texas that was the biggest tournament in the history of pool. It was like a million dollars added to the tournament. It wasn’t like one tournament, they had like seven tournaments that all paid like $100,000 for first place."

All I can think is Crash Davis giving Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh interview pointers in "Bull Durham".

Again...I wish the young man well.

Last edited:

9-ball B

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someone tell him to wake up.I love the optimism,but,he definitely hasn't really been anywhere or played anyone.Funny article...

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
something for the rubes . . .

Someone tell him to wake up.I love the optimism,but,he definitely hasn't really been anywhere or played anyone.Funny article...

I thought he represented himself and pool quite well. A little stretch here and there but . . . .

Hu

Salamander

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The following two quotes are priceless, and oh....how I wish they were true....

"Tedder doesn’t practice much since he’s reached the elite level"

and,

"If you like to make money, it’s definite you can make money"

Salamander

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
By the way, isn't tedder also known as Tator? If so, Tator is funny to watch and he does have some gamble, but elite....no.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
By the way, isn't tedder also known as Tator? If so, Tator is funny to watch and he does have some gamble, but elite....no.

One and the same. Jonathan "Tator" Tedder from Boaz, AL. I do not believe he is top 150, but I won't bet with him until he settles the $1,000 he owes me from four years ago. Tedder, feel free to let me know how I need to remove this post or I am never getting paid like you did the last time I posted one.

BTW he is on a good run gambling and had some money to play a couple weeks ago. If it is still there, someone he doesn't owe money should test his top 150 theory.

houmatroy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One and the same. Jonathan "Tator" Tedder from Boaz, AL. I do not believe he is top 150, but I won't bet with him until he settles the $1,000 he owes me from four years ago. Tedder, feel free to let me know how I need to remove this post or I am never getting paid like you did the last time I posted one.

BTW he is on a good run gambling and had some money to play a couple weeks ago. If it is still there, someone he doesn't owe money should test his top 150 theory.

I don't think Gary is even in the top 150 & last time we was around Tator he was asking for the 6 out..lol

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
Tedder is pretty funny and he actually got the cheese the only couple of times I've been around him gambling. Not from me but from my buddies.

He plays pretty damn good. If anyone knows Muttley on here, their speeds are similar.

That being said, no matter how much he wins he will always give it right back and then some because he has way too much gamble and is an idiot when it comes to making games for the most part. IMO.

Chi2dxa

Lost over C&D Triangle
Silver Member
He is a nice young man with a lot of gamble and he can kick the crap out of the nine ball ghost. I am almost certain he has a ghost buster T-shirt and if he does not I will find him one. He could give the ghost the seven out. He is really just learning One Pocket and should be pretty good in about 2 years. Nice guy though.

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
If Tator is in the room, you can be guaranteed that there will be action, even if he has to give up the nuts to get it. There is that looney tunes cartoon where the gamble bug bites the cat and the dog keeps busting the cat at everything. Well when I see that cartoon, I think of Tator and his partner in crime Scooter Goodman. Those two guys have got the gamble bug bad.

Put_upor_shutup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

and,

Ha Ha For sure the 2 that stuck out when I read it....

Ha he got a good imagination too....

pooladdict

no doubt about it
Silver Member
He is a nice young man with a lot of gamble and he can kick the crap out of the nine ball ghost. I am almost certain he has a ghost buster T-shirt and if he does not I will find him one. He could give the ghost the seven out. He is really just learning One Pocket and should be pretty good in about 2 years. Nice guy though.

Actually, we normally give the ghost the 1 and out. Come to think of it, if the ghost can hit the white ball, he wins :grin-square:

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

and,

And another one of my favorites:

"...it doesn’t really matter where the cueball is, I can make a ball from anywhere..."​

Tommy-D

World's best B player...
Silver Member
> I am NOT the type to bash people,and I applaud his efforts in the game. My question is,how does he consistently have 3,4,5k to gamble with,when he so rarely seems to make a score? In all the times I've seen him or heard of him being in the box,I've only heard of 2-3 times where he actually got the cash. He kinda reminds me of LilJon in the respect that he always seems to be in action,but him getting the cash is the exception rather than the rule.

What's up with this? I need to know so I can get tapped into whatever he does to come up with that kind of gambling money. Tommy D.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
> I am NOT the type to bash people,and I applaud his efforts in the game. My question is,how does he consistently have 3,4,5k to gamble with,when he so rarely seems to make a score? In all the times I've seen him or heard of him being in the box,I've only heard of 2-3 times where he actually got the cash. He kinda reminds me of LilJon in the respect that he always seems to be in action,but him getting the cash is the exception rather than the rule.

What's up with this? I need to know so I can get tapped into whatever he does to come up with that kind of gambling money. Tommy D.

You would know if you ever saw him with a backer. He could sell ice to eskimos and sand in the desert. Every game he plays he honestly believes he is stealing and can convince a lot of people that he really is.