Powder device

nfuids

eh?
Silver Member
Hi everyone,

I remember seeing (but can't recall where) someone that had a device or something that had powder to help with the bridge hand.

Anyone know what that device would be? Or did I mis-see it and they just put some powder on the table and before every game or so, they would put some on his bridge hand?

thanks

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi everyone,

I remember seeing (but can't recall where) someone that had a device or something that had powder to help with the bridge hand.

Anyone know what that device would be? Or did I mis-see it and they just put some powder on the table and before every game or so, they would put some on his bridge hand?

thanks

This it ..........

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-21-10-00-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-04-21-10-00-31.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 561

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

nfuids

eh?
Silver Member
Should be pretty easy to make at home though!

What kind of fabrics could I use?

And for the powder? Baby powder?

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
I use to carry a small container of baby powder. Problem was it is messy and everyone would come by and load up their hands and then clap them causing a dust storm.

I now use a glove, cleaner and eliminates the other problem.

🎱

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
What do you mean?? They simply put baby powder inside a rolled bill??

Actually, they make the powder into little lines......

Yup, exactly!

How do you like that? I'm not using powder much, but summer is coming and sometime it is great to have some nearby. Plus in tournament sometime it could come in handy!

Just try not to get that stuff all over the table. Q Slick makes a spray stuff, I can't remember what it's called, maybe Hand Silk or something like that, it's a kind of a liquid talc. You might consider that as an alternative

Skippy27

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yup, exactly!

How do you like that? I'm not using powder much, but summer is coming and sometime it is great to have some nearby. Plus in tournament sometime it could come in handy!

Get a good glove. They are 100% consistent and don't dirty up your gear, the table or get on the balls affecting them.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Get a good glove. They are 100% consistent and don't dirty up your gear, the table or get on the balls affecting them.

This really is the best course of action. For some reason, recently my hands started getting sweaty for the first time in my life. I bought a few gloves, and am in the testing phase. So far I can honestly say I dont mind them. I might even start liking them..... LOL