Southwest #345-01

cowboyup200560

Always lookin......
Silver Member
Rating - 90%
9   1   0
Hey guys up for sale is pin# 345-01 cue is played but seriously 9 out of 10 condition wise. Shafts could use new tips and a cleaning but other than that it is perfect. I want this gone by Monday morning first 2000 obo takes it.

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Hey guys up for sale is pin# 345-01 cue is played but seriously 9 out of 10 condition wise. Shafts could use new tips and a cleaning but other than that it is perfect. I want this gone by Monday morning first 2000 obo takes it.

I" ll take it.PM me.Thanks.

Last edited:

cowboyup200560

Always lookin......
Silver Member
Rating - 90%
9   1   0
Guys i am really sorry i posted this from my phone via tapatalk. Somehow two threads got created and in a 10 min period i received 8 pms vinnie was the first one in those pms to say i will take it. I just returned home from the post office and the cue has been shipped and payment has been received. I am sorry for any confusion and hope there.are no hard feelings. Thank you

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Guys i am really sorry i posted this from my phone via tapatalk. Somehow two threads got created and in a 10 min period i received 8 pms vinnie was the first one in those pms to say i will take it. I just returned home from the post office and the cue has been shipped and payment has been received. I am sorry for any confusion and hope there.are no hard feelings. Thank you

My friend, my advice is, as long as you did what is right in your heart there shouldn't be hard feelings.

For anyone that complains or bi*ches, its just sour grapes. They aren't out anything and they just missed a deal. No harm, no foul.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but my advice is for those who feel they got overlooked, trust me, there is always another deal down the road.

Ken