Pro pool players, serious pool players

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
Are artists. from Greenleaf, to mosconi, crane, fats, wimpy. jump to reyes, busty, earl, jump again to shaw and SVB and everything in-between.

how else do you explain it?

who runs around the country and leaves an impression on people.

who else creates new ideas, new ways of seeing things, new shots.

lives a nomadic life, lives day by day.

its an artist, changes peoples view of the world. what a beautiful "game".

you cant see it any other way, Im a shitty player myself, but I can pull off shots that few people can pull off, I can follow a shot with inside and move the cue ball five rails, a lot of you can do a hella of a lot more, and pros and serious players can do it regularly, and even more so, I mean, it is an art this game. playing it at the highest level.

F V CC KKKKK everyone who doesn't respect it

Buckzapper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And doing it all while high as a kite.

Bless em all...

Yes, and all the while wearing a hat that makes you look homeless, baggy shorts, orange sneakers and tattoos up and down both arms. Your eyes look glazed over.
Ah yes, the image pool has today. Lets not discuss their limited vocabulary and language skills.

jrhendy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are artists. from Greenleaf, to mosconi, crane, fats, wimpy. jump to reyes, busty, earl, jump again to shaw and SVB and everything in-between.

you cant see it any other way, Im a shitty player myself, but I can pull off shots that few people can pull off, I can follow a shot with inside and move the cue ball five rails, a lot of you can do a hella of a lot more, and pros and serious players can do it regularly, and even more so, I mean, it is an art this game. playing it at the highest level.

Some players see how to play pool in technicolor, while the rest of us are looking at it in black and white.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You could have left off that ending and had a really good post. Oh well.

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
Yes, and all the while wearing a hat that makes you look homeless, baggy shorts, orange sneakers and tattoos up and down both arms. Your eyes look glazed over.
Ah yes, the image pool has today. Lets not discuss their limited vocabulary and language skills.

I miss playing you. LOL

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

7-9 beers later, and you produce Genius.