Poolondemand.net

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Just a quick heads up that I put up a quick website at poolondemand.net that has links to a few different On Demand video selections.

You can find a couple from Jay Helfert's collection (Balukas vs Mataya, Ronnie Allen for Danny D). Jerry Briesath's instructional DVD is also there, along with Randy G and Scott Lee's two disks. Diana Hoppe's DVDs from Earl and the Road Scholars are also there.

Mike

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for not only being very considerate but expending the time and effort to get this accomplished.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
The security certificate issue has been resolved.

Just added Robin Dodson's Jump Shot DVD to the site this week. Working on some more content to be added in the next couple of days.

Mike

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
Would it be possible to create a buy option for the Danny D/Ronnie Allen match? I don't have 10 hours in a week to watch pool so I would have to rent it twice.

goettlicher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a quick heads up that I put up a quick website at poolondemand.net that has links to a few different On Demand video selections.

You can find a couple from Jay Helfert's collection (Balukas vs Mataya, Ronnie Allen for Danny D). Jerry Briesath's instructional DVD is also there, along with Randy G and Scott Lee's two disks. Diana Hoppe's DVDs from Earl and the Road Scholars are also there.

Mike

Thanks Mike

Randy & Scott

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hello Mr. Mike,
not knowing the details of the material being sold, copyright, the set up of the server
space and legal stuff, it would be great if there was space for video uploads that had the
death nail of copyrighted music contained in it. Billiards with music is like eggs and
bacon, just isn't the same with one without the other.

Getting to my point, with you solving the space for video downloads can you mike (AZB) partition,
make separated space that has no profit gains wrapped (advertising) around the video so to have
videos uncensored for music within the game?

or is this more of having permission to give permission (a key that is paid for) to access a prescribed
download from a utube storage server (cloud)?or something like that,
I'm thinking in the breaking of a few eggs to make our omelet.