Buffalo Billiards, 40K match last night. The worlds pool hall!

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Two local players matched up for 20K with Buffalo holding 40K total last night. A match of 8 ahead for the cheese. There was also another match going on for big cheese, at the same time.. Needless to say Buff was real busy last night. I promised I would not put the players names on AZB.
This should let everybody know that Buffalo Billiards, the worlds pool hall is the place to play pool. Road players in town now. Several of them. This is just to let people know where the action is! The worlds pool hall of course.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
Dear LockNLoad,

Every time I read one of your posts where you say Buffalo Billiards, and then add "the worlds poohall" it drives me bonkers. You sound like a cheap used car salesman, or an old time traveling salesman of magical elixers. I enjoy most everything else that you post, but that one thing has been bugging me for months! LOL.

I'm not sure if you've gotten a hard time about this yet, but I thought I'd be the first to poke a little fun at ya. All in good fun LNL.

best,

Jhanso18 " The Worlds Ball-Buster"

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Dear LockNLoad,

Every time I read one of your posts where you say Buffalo Billiards, and then add "the worlds poohall" it drives me bonkers. You sound like a cheap used car salesman, or an old time traveling salesman of magical elixers. I enjoy most everything else that you post, but that one thing has been bugging me for months! LOL.

I'm not sure if you've gotten a hard time about this yet, but I thought I'd be the first to poke a little fun at ya. All in good fun LNL.

best,

Jhanso18 " The Worlds Ball-Buster"

Ya gotta understand where Lock is coming from....
..every time he tries to make a game at Buffalo Billiards...
..he's gotta give up the world...:eek:

Lock, get you some of that action.

regards
double hemlock

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
who ?

No...it was at the world's pool HALL.
I think its an imaginary place where lock has to give Larry Nevel the 7 and out...lol.

Everyone knows who Larry is , Most know Lock as well .Who are you "mr. president " ? step right up .If you don't like what a person post just don't read it .Also there is a way to block people who's post you don't care to read .Who has time to go as far and make up a name to screw with other people ? Perhaps someone with NOTHING better to do .Be who you really are ,stop posing behind a screen name clearly made up to ridicule folks who try to make this forum an enjoyable read.

Lock n Load is just letting people know what a great place Buffalo's is and that action is going on for those who would like to spectate or participate .

Reactions: JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Everyone knows who Larry is , Most know Lock as well .Who are you "mr. president " ? step right up .If you don't like what a person post just don't read it .Also there is a way to block people who's post you don't care to read .Who has time to go as far and make up a name to screw with other people ? Perhaps someone with NOTHING better to do .Be who you really are ,stop posing behind a screen name clearly made up to ridicule folks who try to make this forum an enjoyable read.

Lock n Load is just letting people know what a great place Buffalo's is and that action is going on for those who would like to spectate or participate .

I agree. Sometimes -- and I am *not* speaking about anyone in this thread -- I feel as though when people try to single out another poster, ridiculing their posts, they in essence are only trying to garner attention for themselves, to boost their own ego.

There's a lot of ego-bashing on this forum and in the pool world in general. In fact, I think that's why pool has one tire in the sand. Nobody wants to work together. Rather, it's every man/woman for themselves.

Matt90....Just trying to get people to laugh...including lock himself. No harm. And...I chose my screen name....because I CAN. (same as you did with yours officer). Enjoy your day...lol

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Who are you, if you don't like what a person posts just don't read it. It sounds to me like you don't like what the Lock President wrote, so take your own advice and just don't read it.
Or is your advice like a bunch of the society's advice, as in do what I say not what I do. As far as making this forum an enjoyable read your silly, world famous this, worlds pool hall that, and the repetitive and monotonous questions. What would you do..., How would you..., What is your fav..., pffft really, enjoyable is the last word that comes to mind. Irritating would be more like it.
This person is entitled to their opinion as much as you are entitled to yours, oh that's right according to some society members that's only
if their opinions are in agreement with yours or if the other person/persons happen to think that the society's, grab *ss , back slapping, gang up on people who don't agree with us mentality, is as cute and enjoyable as you seem to think it is. Have a nice day!

rob8ball123

poolplayer
buffalo billiards, 40k match last nite

why wouldnt you post the players names that played for 40k last nite was it made up. and yes it is geting old hearing about how buffalo billiards is the worlds best pool hall what makes it so special,and you must be a damn good player if you have to give larry nevel the 7 or is that a dream of youres like buffalo billiards being called the "worlds pool hall.please elaborate.

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
Everyone, please excuse Officer itsfroze, he is menstrating and today is heavy flow, the tampon-pad combo makes him extra irritable.

Who are you, if you don't like what a person posts just don't read it. It sounds to me like you don't like what the Lock President wrote, so take your own advice and just don't read it.
Or is your advice like a bunch of the society's advice, as in do what I say not what I do. As far as making this forum an enjoyable read your silly, world famous this, worlds pool hall that, and the repetitive and monotonous questions. What would you do..., How would you..., What is your fav..., pffft really, enjoyable is the last word that comes to mind. Irritating would be more like it.
This person is entitled to their opinion as much as you are entitled to yours, oh that's right according to some society members that's only
if their opinions are in agreement with yours or if the other person/persons happen to think that the society's, grab *ss , back slapping, gang up on people who don't agree with us mentality, is as cute and enjoyable as you seem to think it is. Have a nice day!

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So how was it a 40k match? Did they "Lock" (sorry had to throw that in looking at the other posts in the thread) up for 2 sets?

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Everyone, please excuse Officer itsfroze, he is menstrating and today is heavy flow, the tampon-pad combo makes him extra irritable.

As usual you are not very clever, good try though, ever so good to hear from your lame *ss!
How old did you say you were? Mahna?

Last edited:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We had fresh scallops last night, served over sprouted brown rice, with steamed green beans. It was quite delicious. :smile:

RRfireblade

Grammer Are For Stupids
Silver Member
World Record Thread Derail !!

Nice job all, nice job.

I've got action for anyone that thinks the next Lock thread can go a full 2 pages without a Unibomb.

:)

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
World Record Thread Derail !!

Nice job all, nice job.

I've got action for anyone that thinks the next Lock thread can go a full 2 pages without a Unibomb.

:)

Antonin Scalia said, "That bill is like 2,000 pages and more. Do you really expect me and my clerks to read it all?" Of course, John Roberts did read it.

The benefits to medicare beneficiaries by including preventive services that are not a part of Medicare were increased, and, of course, beginning August 1st, the preventive services for women are available.