The World 14.1 Tournament PPV Sept. 5th - 11th

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
★★ On Location ★★
AZBtv is on location at Steinway Billiards.
To do the Live Stream Setup for The Workd 14.1 Tournament.
Dates September 5th - 11th Watch on Location or PPV
Order your PPV pass now at Worldstraightpool.com​

14.jpg

stein.jpg

ralph.jpg

thorsten.jpg

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Al, can you give us any details on the streaming times for each day of the event? That might help potential viewers plan the week ahead.

alinco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Streaming access

Hi Al!

I purchased the 141 club. How do I access the stream? I didn't see anything in my email. Or am I jumping the gun a little bit? Can't wait!

Thanks
Andy Lincoln

koreandragon

Banned
Gold Member
14212021_1123767381046191_165854866810024334_n.jpg

TV SCHEDULE Day 1! Watch on www.WorldStraightPool.com
Day 1: Race to 100 points

11:00 AM Danny Harriman vs Tom Gleich - TV table
11:00 AM Dennis Orcullo vs Bob Jewett - Secondary TV table
12:30 PM John Schmidt vs Holden Chin - Main TV.
12:30 PM n Thorsten Hohmann vs Sean Morgan - Secondary TV table
2:00 PM Archer vs Scharbach - Main TV
2:00 PM Eckert vs Snodgrass- Secondary TV table
4:00 PM Strickland vs Levandaski- Main TV
4:00 PM S Morgan vs B Hunter- Secondary TV table
5:30 PM Appleton J Smith- Main TV
5:30 PM M Immonen vs G Ok - Secondary TV table
7:00 PM Shaw vs Barouty Main TV
7:00 PM D Harriman vs J. Rodriguez- Secondary TV table
8:30 PM T Hohmann vs B Hunter- Main TV
8:30 PM Strickland vs Orcullo - Secondary TV table

14199278_1123565541066375_390360403172497983_n.jpg

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Commentators

Watching the stream and really enjoying it. I wish the announcers would tell the viewers what some of the high runs are so far today. I think Schmidt and Hohmann both had nice runs but the announcers are not saying anything about it.

Wedge

Last edited:

Shermanscs

Steve sherman
Silver Member
stream is freezing like crazy

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but the stream is freezing like crazy. The tournament is really unwatchable this way.

Shermanscs

Steve sherman
Silver Member
I rebooted and reset my modem. Has been fine after that. Thanks for the advice, must have been on my side.

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member
I rebooted and reset my modem. Has been fine after that. Thanks for the advice, must have been on my side.

It's been sporadic for me. I bought one night because I didn't want to send in the whole thing knowing that Steinway always seems to have bandwidth problems. It started stalling on me and as soon as it did I ran speedtest.net to check my connection.

I got 55 mbps download, and 11.5 mbps upload. I'm pretty sure that's good enough not to have stalling problems. I'm using a core i5 computer with 8 gigs of memory and nothing running in the background.

I tried other sites and it was fine. Too bad, I would have bought the week. It's not Al, IMO it's the poolroom's service.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's been sporadic for me. I bought one night because I didn't want to send in the whole thing knowing that Steinway always seems to have bandwidth problems. It started stalling on me and as soon as it did I ran speedtest.net to check my connection.

I got 55 mbps download, and 11.5 mbps upload. I'm pretty sure that's good enough not to have stalling problems. I'm using a core i5 computer with 8 gigs of memory and nothing running in the background.

I tried other sites and it was fine. Too bad, I would have bought the week. It's not Al, IMO it's the poolroom's service.

By secondary streaming table, are they meaning there is a second stream or that is the table that is close by that they can pan over to or see in the background? Can't believe that room has the bandwidth for two streams.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
They know they always have streaming problems at Steinway, yet they keep doing PPV's. Johnnyt

TheLoneSilencer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
By secondary streaming table, are they meaning there is a second stream or that is the table that is close by that they can pan over to or see in the background? Can't believe that room has the bandwidth for two streams.

Secondary table = table in the background that you can see but not really know actual score info as the tv table is going on. Once the TV table match is over, they'll pan over to the secondary table.

TheLoneSilencer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They know they always have streaming problems at Steinway, yet they keep doing PPV's. Johnnyt

Pretty accurate statement especially when a lot of the problem is the wifi not being shut off to the public during events, You know how many people are sapping that connection when that place is packed which it usually is,

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Request for Dragon Promotions

Could you please post the Round Robin Chart to include day 1 results. I purchased the first day but need to see the updated charts or I am probably not buying any of the remaining days. This is a reasonable request by me as well as other devoted 14.1 fans.

Thanks

Frank