jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
Same here. Lovin’ it.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I've been using a 4x8 for a year with no issues and I'm hard on cases.
The rugged is still in good shape.
Typically I end up selling every JB case I get, so this is the first time I've used one for any length of time.
I got mine in a multiple cue deal and figure I have about $250 in it, which is about right.

I like the way it's laid out with 4 shafts on each side, and 4 butt's in the middle, very well thought out.
The pockets on the rugged are good & functional, the zippers are good quality, and I put a 15" rear extension for my 73" Judd Fuller cue in the long pocket.

I can point out where many cases have inherent problems, and I'm kind of sick of dealing with leather cases that cost so much and scuff so easily.
This rugged case shows no signs of failing any time soon.

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
As good as can be expected I guess, given that an American chose to export manufacturing to China to avoid paying American labor prices?

:grin-square::thumbup::grin-square:

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JB Rugged

I have a 1 by 2, a 3 by 4 and a 4 by 8. I have bought and sold several others the last few years. For an every day carry case that will protect your cues and you don’t have to worry about, these are hard to beat.

The only other case I own is a Dennis Swift which is also one fine case and custom built for me.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As good as can be expected I guess, given that an American chose to export manufacturing to China to avoid paying American labor prices?

Nice little jab at the end. Don't buy them is all i can tell you.

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Nice little jab at the end. Don't buy them is all i can tell you.

Hey, don't shoot the messenger, buddy. OP asked for opinions, and I just gave some full disclosure for those who might might purchasing decisions base don such.

Plus, I'm a salty bastid.....

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Are Chinese people inherently bad at making leather goods? I had no idea.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

How about better than all other cases when you want to keep your cues safe.

How about the best value you will ever find for a case.

How about a smart business man who is doing everything completely legal and doesnt deserve your bullshit.
Jason

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How about better than all other cases when you want to keep your cues safe.

How about the best value you will ever find for a case.

How about a smart business man who is doing everything completely legal and doesnt deserve your bullshit.
Jason

And seems to support many pool events...

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Take a 2x4 from every custom case maker and or company and throw them in the river, not saying they won’t leak but the JB case will hold up better than any of them miles downstream. They’re the GLOCK of cue cases. American made, foreign made it makes no difference.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member

So Russ, I guess you don't have an Apple phone, I-pad or watch? Or nearly
any cell phone. Virtually every American company has made use of the value of Chinese labor. Have two JB cases. One Ultimate Rugged and one leather butterfly. The workmanship is awesome! Best value out there. Regardless of where it's manufactured. Welcome to the WORLD economy. Whether you like it or not!

Lyn